• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

donny5

Reaction score
BBQ with my staff yesterday, not my pics so apologies about the random poses and angles!

Been liking an open shirt over a T a lot this summer. Feels to me to hit the sweet spot between a T or Polo not feeling dressed and a shirt feeling too restricted. Who knew, I used to think a shirt over a t-shirt was a bit of a douche move, maybe it is still but now I don't care as I felt good ?

20210806_211526.jpg

20210806_212044.jpg

Paul Smith | Gap | All Saints | Toms

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feel like Engineered Garments hang tags should come with a disclaimer stating something along the lines of

"All pockets engineered herein exist purely for aesthetic effect, no liability will be accepted for ticket stubs and loyalty cards that remain permanently lost within the garment. Any practical usefulness is entirely coincidental."

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Feel like Engineered Garments hang tags should come with a disclaimer stating something along the lines of

"All pockets engineered herein exist purely for aesthetic effect, no liability will be accepted for ticket stubs and loyalty cards that remain permanently lost within the garment. Any practical usefulness is entirely coincidental."

with my fa pants, i assign a specific job to each pocket, otherwise all bets are off. like this is the mask pocket, the phone pocket, wallet pocket, keys pocket, the earplugs pocket, the "piece of paper reminding me to fix the client's spelling" pocket

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1649890
Fit: old Uniqlo hat, Story Mfg shirt, EG FA pants, and Merrell Hydro Mocs I had resoled by Goods & Services in LA.

In hand: fresh sugarcane juice
Wasn’t previously a fan of the Hydro Mocs, but they seem to look good with that sole on them. Do you have any close-up pics of them by chance?

chhase

Reaction score
Wasn’t previously a fan of the Hydro Mocs, but they seem to look good with that sole on them. Do you have any close-up pics of them by chance?
Thanks! I love mine, and once the soles were wearing down, I reached out to Goods & Services with an idea for a resole after seeing some of his work on a pair of Crocs.

Here’s some close up shots of mine:
3E7000AF-A4CA-4090-9C63-70EAD2BAD252.jpeg

36864B17-93C5-42AC-80F4-A4A45BD9C73D.jpeg

2A6CB1E2-F466-47B9-A1DA-EA8BFE29D204.jpeg

after mine were posted on IG by me, the shop, and some other pages, others followed suit and had soles added to theirs (including Jeff Staple). Pics from G&S :
6A16323C-C03F-4540-A913-F09E9B72B516.jpeg

B53BE524-21FA-4DA7-88D4-F2AF77E976D9.jpeg

If anyone is interested, the Instagram is @shopgoodsandservices. You can tell them @expiredtiger (on IG) sent you :cool:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads