• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BlakeRVA

Reaction score
Fashion attracts tons of fascists, so I appreciate the mods vigilance with an unknown poster like Troika.
E0uqoEDXoAEFWQg.jpeg

zcw100

Reaction score
I’m referring to his other hand. And I’m aware of the ambiguity around the “OK” gesture—due to its many mundane uses in everyday life—which is what lends its use as a hate symbol such convenient plausible deniability, particularly for racist trolls.

That's a peace sign. This is the WP sign is more like an OK. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OK_gesture

hammerhead_corvette

Reaction score
Hello, yes I'll take this one now.

I did have a photo up where I was doing the ?and have since swapped out the photo because a mod asked me to do so. I apologize for the ill conceived attempt at humor, and I appreciate the forum's vigilance in looking out for alt-right nonsense and making sure that folks are not actually being problematic. I guess the gesture is not really mine to take back to middle school games because it is still very much a thing amongst some wicked people.

I appreciate all of the feedback on my fit. I do get unduly excited when any shirt fits me from a modern brand like niche because of my size. Fwiw, I washed/dried it, and it shrunk 2 sizes easily, and fits a bit more traditionally now, which is probably a good thing for my body type.
Makes sense. I thought I was losing my mind for a minute.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How ******* pathetic that people can't even do a hand gesture - in a clearly non-political context - without someone virtue signaling.

Yes, how pathetic we live in a world where things like pointy white hats, burning crosses, swastikas, and whatnot take on charged meanings even in apolitical contexts due to the actions of hateful assholes. Glad we agree.

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Yes, how pathetic we live in a world where things like pointy white hats, burning crosses, swastikas, and whatnot take on charged meanings even in apolitical contexts due to the actions of hateful assholes. Glad we agree.

You're not a good person because you pressured troika into taking down a fit pic on styleforum.net. You did nothing of any positive value whatsoever.

Spehsmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're not a good person because you pressured troika into taking down a fit pic on styleforum.net. You did nothing of any positive value whatsoever.

How virtuous of you to stand up for his “It’s a free country!” rights on a private forum.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hey dude according to this post you made youre short and fat

So along with those chinos, I also bought a pair of TCB slim 50s in size 34 and had them hem it to 30". According to Denimio's size chart, size 34 has these measurements:

maybe take that into account before you post?

NautOfEarth

Reaction score
Short? Yes. Fat? No. A quick glance through my post history would illustrate that as well as the fact that I'm bad at outfits.

Your post is a really bad attempt to derail the conversation and evoke an emotional response.

Nothing changes: you're not a good person for pressuring someone to remove a harmless fit pic.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads