• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh my god. I know you're young ish my dude, but when is this going to stop.

This is a nice fit, don't get me wrong, but for the longest time you've dressed like someone who a) does/deals copious amounts of coke and wants to receive excess attention for it b) is a roadie for a psych/prog rock band and wants to receive excess attention for it c) has a much nicer place than this background suggests, which implies something is not entirely congruent wrt your spending habits d) simply enjoys being flamboyant and loves to dress up for the 'fun' of it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's d). Which is fine, but you will reach a point in your self-awareness development where you become conscious of how others perceive you and that how they do likely falls into the first three options, namely a), b), and c). At this point you may or may not care what they think of you, but either way how you dress will influence your relationship to those people. I'm just trying to be helpful here, as someone who has landed in the same pitfalls when I was your age and did not see the warning signs.

Anyway best of luck with your quarter-life crisis, third-life crisis, etc. I hope it doesn't bleed into a mid-life one.

the amount of projection here is crazy, also lol kj is like an elite dancer who rides a motorbike the look fits

I've always read your sn as "Ed N0b"

my brain just disregards the other characters

thought you should know

you're not alone, ednob is what i was basically known as on sufu

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to a ranch the other day. Saw some horses, played in the hay, wore a bandana.
28BFB062-264E-4DF7-9F9A-243BD19EFDED.jpeg
11B892F3-B8D1-461F-B7C3-AF9C79BC4859.jpeg

Wellema
RRL
Taylor Stitch
Red Rabbit Co
Vintage belt
Lucchese
JMM

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the amount of projection here is crazy, also lol kj is like an elite dancer who rides a motorbike the look fits

fair enough, i forgot about the bike, that *****. he just looks like a dinklecup in those fauz leather needles pents. most of needles stuff is a joke and should be avoided. also go listen to trex hoser

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
this thread is actually good again, congratulations to everybody who made this possible

kj dresses crazy, dotzomz arent you that annoying guy on discord? shut up lol

what else. oh nanny. nanny looks like **** irl ive seen it. at least hes also a bad poster.

endorphinz has what everybody on here pretends to have, which is actual self confidence.

fuuma your instagram sucks so bad lol

wow nob your camcrllrd we're no longer insta friends :'(

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't want to see an ugly alien in the mirror for a few weeks while I wait for it to regrow. I don't want to hide from my friends for a few weeks while I wait for it to regrow.

I'd totally give it a try if I could just wave a magic wand and have my hair back.
I spent entirely too much time making this for you, as I was curious myself to see if you were right. You can decide for yourself, and you may not be ready for such a big change, but I think what others were recommending to you is the far more attractive option. I don't really see what you were talking about w/ not having the head for it, or whatever. Looks fine to me.

(It's an animated gif, so please wait 2 sec). First image is as you are now, the second is shaved w/ sides trimmed shorter.

hair.gif

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I spent entirely too much time making this for you, as I was curious myself to see if you were right. You can decide for yourself, and you may not be ready for such a big change, but I think what others were recommending to you is the far more attractive option. I don't really see what you were talking about w/ not having the head for it, or whatever. Looks fine to me.

(It's an animated gif, so please wait 2 sec). First image is as you are now, the second is shaved w/ sides trimmed shorter.

View attachment 1600865

Dan working on this:

Cn29.gif

StanleyVanBuren

Thumb Raider
Reaction score

View attachment 1600865

I fully agree with your assessment but this dude is not going to be able to take it.

prove me wrong, Daniel Hakimi, if that is in fact your real name

Kal Varnsen

Reaction score

View attachment 1600865

Okay, now do one with a completely different outfit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics