• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ClambakeSkate

Reaction score
I used to not like EG at all. I'm pretty sure the first place I saw it was Odin. I tried a workshirt they had that was on sale for something crazy like $35 and I still didn't buy it.

And I worked in Times Sq from about 2008-2011 blocks away from Nepenthes and never bought a thing.

Now I'm always looking at their stuff. I think I'm just getting older and chubbier.

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
we all know that UC took an angle grinder to the toes of his boots in order to achieve this uniform distressed look. Not only to gain the respect and esteem from his crew of construction workers but also our iGent admiration. Well done Sir!

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pennace, your fits have been exceptional lately. Love the colors with the current season

And as always, good to see a Mumma post as well

Donut

Reaction score
So cool penance. I really like the fit of those pants. Cuffs and all. Normally I would hate it, but you pull it off great.

cyc that olive moleskin EG is so good. Still thinking about grabbing one.

eluther

Reaction score
@Cotton Dockers – I'm either a create of habit (read: ASD ) or parochial, but I think you can wear suede Aldens with every variety of Bureau/Inventory stick. Milkshake suede for something more whimsical like penanceroyaltea, snuff suede Indys for advanced lumbersexual **** like lawlercon, kudu LWBs a la mbaum... etc., etc. 2/3 of my Aldens are suede and they get a lot more wear than anything else I own.

@Dino19 – Not that you asked me, but I don't. CPOs not really a shirt jacket – mostly just a jacket. Fits a sweater underneath for the last few seasons staying TTS.

cbusguy

Reaction score
Some really nice stuff penance. I am in the Patagonia club with nicelynice. Super casual look today.

Patagonia shell and down sweater
Uniqlo sweatshirt
Gap jeans
Nike flyknits

Dino19

Reaction score
@Cotton Dockers – I'm either a create of habit (read: ASD ) or parochial, but I think you can wear suede Aldens with every variety of Bureau/Inventory stick. Milkshake suede for something more whimsical like penanceroyaltea, snuff suede Indys for advanced lumbersexual **** like lawlercon, kudu LWBs a la mbaum... etc., etc. 2/3 of my Aldens are suede and they get a lot more wear than anything else I own.

@Dino19 – Not that you asked me, but I don't. CPOs not really a shirt jacket – mostly just a jacket. Fits a sweater underneath for the last few seasons staying TTS.

Thanks, I thought of sizing up to S initially. It's time to get a CPO

Snoopy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brad-t

I can go some weeks without washing ****** and I spray some febreeze and it's like I stepped out the shower.

Febreeze is real stuff.

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pennace is starting to replace mellowfellow in my mind :p Still along with nicelynice one of my favorite fit posters.

Return of snake and mumma is excellent too.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teatree