• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
View attachment 2036149
veilance - arcteryx - goldwin - salomon
Wait how many pair of Salomons do you have?
I was prepared to really hate this (rolled jeans, loafers, bag) but cool facial hair and glasses go a long way.
I was about to say this whole fashion sleaze has gotten too far and you look like a guy who gives bumps to a 14 yo at parties and try to corner her in the bathroom but then I realized you might just be British.
What up it's been a minute and a Raw Denim Month
ADCreHcCiDcfc05NVvmWpjUCjYQwIDL62nJkiwn4-8kogwdweJfuL-JK-Mw2G8ssh_z8EYs1xTSNPEc7r5F2cW2TNu2L6EFJ8fV2j3BlGITjXbKxYb0z6nHUwxXdzYQK6LKCOJVzHwAWYOBEfGUW7fwBJiLv-FxuAyNQ7MpwJRFa3gVfflRH3S3g7HHjmZYQiuXTa1FQVjQmJ-Y_egeYxMDfQBizmHpUpIvNsFhMAidl-_ASF-Rs297Kwyyvc4hcha0jroxqazLHODSzC-gra3YgezM3gUO3idsk7A-GaySxOcUiNltC75_rPxMoR3FnTCHB68WE2l7-BXpjZyNtZDiRZsB-wRNIUgsdmuZiBA8nfRuYhIeLeHqMGGRCdrRQLw1J1KhrGcYvhMu_yF23H8a2JBq-2YeMqSRbdR6BAc-RyxgaHcWm6q1dUgVfhgjX7O-hNv9-pfPptnB3dGFLC2vcscWk4q23i6Kf1waNRnHXNW_xbaLtpCdAyjbMZ0M50sGg6hM1O6-m1hyAFPU_u6C4bXrq3DzVZMghaMDPYLeb6jkoPk2BN5rQNaQcJdzorBMO0w2dwZuyiaZ2Jvcx_aboh8CJP-LnewcyxFw_JjJbSE0G3IPa__Q0fwW7bZSEm4robdJcGlPaq0KA3tc97QZPEKLXP5hYsX0I2fDp10jVQ-ERiB-DHaXBiiXMlbT9i-6-mzK3kmbIXRiZOfpZDO63wr21O5NXYCc8TJJcV1sTbuD3zgVD1lskY7xlsKPUgiZe0pCETKlOOpVJ7SOlQYx30rpXiFAivD8_C9iAkaaP4Oxs-ihhCAUs_OrrFYlPuW2sCwtVbSj2IvzdFn5qK8hlmupOqJoLr52AoBMlEx8716LtVmPhqEKJkKlFG7b73Y-_65vytSRSXOTULTYojAhZyTJjP3jJYwHcBnUSWSaXy4JutigBtSnwII0h17DLElA=w692-h922-s-no

ADCreHf-h5UFd-cc8AElece71XYca0LeVBHjSTh1ooqYFIHBt2bQkHCmjQKem_tPbEvHUsEr2HlSy1ATRn7pmXhgrMgONaBnhyO6-xbmqf2LuH10Cur_UapkrVh_HEOjKnYoEJEWbPcCUw0iu2DD8_1zFdLihDhR7XsOdzexyNxkGpscS4_0Qwmyzaigk3FVnFsPR1nTtF8KCDHQKuZadOfeIeVzej_fm_Jdg5TirrQ5dTiINFq84-RISDeW4coe_fbt6U9XM9Q0YGVHonWuQ1m_Nb5qDfGXIQpxFRzaZBfSGWySAZzebTqCGQUppMsHix-FowSr2yqudONaJnqI0fmLaPG_tl6Uko7wpwQ_KtCk1JSv8I7Xn1ByAdvFi_J5tcp2Kish0m7gS5rLEIcVafK2R7Y05g019-abW69BTW4UmDpWG3Z99aJF1_Y1HF_zwj9nGmQHRbw13tIX0TuYqiJhItSodddBG8ncdEYwsSyGlGv7DpY7HysBO-BJT3a6wWokKEnMUPHkDUHfvO-75-2RmKa47-nSiq97o2Cib4u_nJwBHehypFTtD6WLUECsBFMHmygl6JZWmnmIWx-2aYtKkuVNT2IcEs0_yU6MOallRY_psedJ7IwhsEVKTQDqJyCsfoKD9AYBGZ5vTTjVjlyHRur7Y4tE6_jwT3fQC0cn0hegO6BzuvRe-uiXLOI9VZT-QQ6I5mrtq-qww6FHM2Zg3GiHnVkw7RN0ICZUWD0ldi2E5qaY0nNbggfNUkMqjDJ_FE_XQks3sCFpv4VsxbQXhdKkXlJk4N5mMHIapkN1PICwyGbmuLEUTPd5DArg_r80t_Aeqh963AQQkXm6zUKxqZusBHGqD9m3I_NZSLedeSSuKWGJYpTY5qvslH3Af4WtH1Zl-6p8kh45vyn1StGOkQQemzKCn89tSuj-DfHTva5ELp7OBMJcoGTfqolwEnU=w692-h922-s-no

8de98a18233a961555a9de84b70eee66.jpg
Chain inside, button second button, if jacket too tight sell jacket. Rest is nice

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Vacation fit

Summer is officially over :(

View attachment 2038423 View attachment 2038427
I really like your silly shirt.
The white denim or slacks thing with darker shoes many people on here have going on is great.
View attachment 2034957
Geller / Atha / Uniqlo / Clarks
Are these like normal wallabees? Is it better to aim for another brand or leather etc. is fine with the clarks?
View attachment 2037585 View attachment 2037587

Rang of Sweden suit, NOS from the 60s-70s
CanoeClub bandana
Vintage high heel loafers

Thrifted Levi’s Type III
Swedish milsurp cotton shirt
H&M women's flared jeans
Vintage high heel loafers
see dark loafers white jeans again :). I'm not sure the middle part is working though, making you look like you have an alien forehead. Suit is A+ find.
Vintage Tank
Sartolane belt
Berg and Berg Arthuro jeans
Crockett & Jones Boston loafers

View attachment 2037597
You look fit so you're rocking the tank and stuff but maybe don't wear loafers with that look and make it less retro masculinity, it's sorta annoying. I'm sure you have a cool pair of Nikes or something.
View attachment 2038171

Andafterthat
vintage
Grammicci
Reebok x MMMs

back of tee:
View attachment 2038173
Fake white trash tee, really? I wear the same (?) Gramicci pants all the time.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Fuuma
Are these like normal wallabees? Is it better to aim for another brand or leather etc. is fine with the clarks?

Standard wallabees. Prior to this year I had only seen the beeswax stuff from Clarks really, which is dog ****. Grabbed this and a black pebble pair on a lark for like $30 on Poshmark. Then I started wearing them more than my fancy expensive stuff. Black pebble grain pair are actually very solid leather quality. The tan pair are medium-reasonable quality. Maybe there's a lot of range on quality and I got lucky? Not sure they're all that amazing or what I'll wear in a year's time, but they're getting rotation now.

Any shoe recs you think would gel with my stuff? I tend to be stoked on outfits and then luke warm on my shoes.

Hate the shoes but Lemaire shoes are also a love/hate thing.

Originally I thought the signature slippers looked like mid level management shoes. Then I fell down a flight a stairs and think they're very cool now.

Screenshot_20231005-201859.png

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Fuuma

Standard wallabees. Prior to this year I had only seen the beeswax stuff from Clarks really, which is dog ****. Grabbed this and a black pebble pair on a lark for like $30 on Poshmark. Then I started wearing them more than my fancy expensive stuff. Black pebble grain pair are actually very solid leather quality. The tan pair are medium-reasonable quality. Maybe there's a lot of range on quality and I got lucky? Not sure they're all that amazing or what I'll wear in a year's time, but they're getting rotation now.

Any shoe recs you think would gel with my stuff? I tend to be stoked on outfits and then luke warm on my shoes.

Hate the shoes but Lemaire shoes are also a love/hate thing.

Originally I thought the signature slippers looked like mid level management shoes. Then I fell down a flight a stairs and think they're very cool now.

View attachment 2041241
👀

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like your silly shirt.

The white denim or slacks thing with darker shoes many people on here have going on is great.

see dark loafers white jeans again :). I'm not sure the middle part is working though, making you look like you have an alien forehead. Suit is A+ find.

You look fit so you're rocking the tank and stuff but maybe don't wear loafers with that look and make it less retro masculinity, it's sorta annoying. I'm sure you have a cool pair of Nikes or something.

Fake white trash tee, really? I wear the same (?) Gramicci pants all the time.
I like retro. No Nikes for me anymore. What now? Vans ok?

Junglejack

Reaction score
Too lazy to take a picture yet as it is 7 am in Hawaii, but….
OrSlow New Yorker shorts (altered to 7 inch inseam) army green ripstop
Merz B. Schwannen Type 214 Loopwheel t-shirt
Inis Meain Stonewall linen sweater (brownish/greyish)
Yuketen boat shoes (sand nubuck)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member