• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chromatic aberration, also known as “color fringing” or “purple fringing”, is a common optical problem that occurs when a lens is either unable to bring all wavelengths of color to the same focal plane, and/or when wavelengths of color are focused at different positions in the focal plane.

Stunning jacket!

it’s funny because it’s not there in the raw file, it got added by my preset, which has never happened and also all my presets have “remove CA” tab selected.

@#dadcore jacket is cool as others have commented. What’s the turtleneck? Been looking for something similar for a bit without luck

it’s from a small little boutique I discovered called
Banana Republic. Was in the mall getting a gift for my wife and it caught my eye. Not bad for <100 bucks.

Jochen

Reaction score
Does that EG corduroy coat fit on the larger side? Was considering one but the measurements seemed awfully big on the one I was looking at.
I'm actually planning on selling this jacket. I'm very slim, it's a size S: as a roomy, slouchy fit it works, for a fitted fit it's too wide for me. If you're interested I can measure it exactly; just let me know. ;-)

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it’s funny because it’s not there in the raw file, it got added by my preset, which has never happened and also all my presets have “remove CA” tab selected.

That is odd.

I get it on things like watches sometimes but never know the exact set of circumstances when it occurs. Some lenses are more susceptible than others. I shoot with a Sony mirrorless and the Sigma prime lenses.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually planning on selling this jacket. I'm very slim, it's a size S: as a roomy, slouchy fit it works, for a fitted fit it's too wide for me. If you're interested I can measure it exactly; just let me know. ;-)
Dude I know exactly what you're talking about! I think they changed the sizing for the most recent seasons. A size S used to be slim on me as well, but I have a wool S bedford from last fall that fits more like a medium. I'm trying to get used to it and work it into some stuff, but tbh not sold on it for the style yet.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another non-vegan fit today

1B877329-F8C5-47FC-B776-4C1D08CE5D90.jpeg

3059C7A3-4F49-41F0-9C68-717D7B111304.jpeg

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude I know exactly what you're talking about! I think they changed the sizing for the most recent seasons. A size S used to be slim on me as well, but I have a wool S bedford from last fall that fits more like a medium. I'm trying to get used to it and work it into some stuff, but tbh not sold on it for the style yet.

Dude the "new and improved" slightly oversized EG cut is great. Embrace it and go all in. Then again I never did like the slim fit stuff EG did a few years back. Was a bit too timid for me... (@peachfuzzmcgee)

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1732475
Wythe / Private Wythe VC / RRL / RRL / SLP
I really like all of these ingredients a ton, and apologies if the input is unwelcome. The patterns on the coat, scarf, and stripes on the sweater are pretty similar in scale, though, and I want to say may look more cohesive with one of them switched out for something less busy perhaps.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElinaRaupi