• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VitaTimH

Reaction score

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@VitaTimH Sneakers are Soloist collab right? Which one was it again?

Last edited:

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jacket: JunyaXVanson

Looks nice. Is that the Styleforum collab or is that the actual Junya one?

@Parker

What's the coat? Looks great.

thanks dude. don't laugh, Banana Republic from like 15 yrs ago. it's just a simple cotton mac. It started to rain today out of nowhere and I had it in my car.

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the style farmer vanson thing.

t3hg0suazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Fuuma is it still possible to get the full white with gumsole Margiela trainers anywhere, or just gotta keep the old ones alive?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

@Fuuma
 is it still possible to get the full white with gumsole Margiela trainers anywhere, or just gotta keep the old ones alive?

I haven't seen them in recent seasons but I'm assuming they'll pop up at some points. I had two pairs, one has been thrown away and the other one is in somewhat decent condition (not so nice). I also wear the more usual white with grey suede accent and gumsole from time to time.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rick Owens (shout out to @irksm for the trade on this one)
Dries
Dries
Dries

The shirt is definitely the women's version, something I hadn't noticed until after I purchased it. I'll probably move the snaps and stuff over to the other side at some point, I'm just being lazy at the moment. The slip ons are sadly just a touch too big, so they are back on the block. If anybody has these in a 42 and wants to trade for a 43, holla.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads