• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Soloist hat + coat Needles shirt EG workaday cords (recently given the chop for frayed hem) Auttaa slip-ons
Absolutely Fabulous! I love everything about this outfit Lorcan, including you (luv the luscious lips, hair...) hehehe. No really it's really great looking and mostly because of you, you fine specimen you. I love the seaming detail of the Soloist coat. Also how the blue, raw, unfinished seams play with the blue floral print shirt (talk about attention to detail). I was instantly drawn to the colors of the outfit; blue and green is my fave color combo and the color of the coat looks great on both. The footwear compliments the easy breezy feeling of the outfit. When all is wrong with the world, it's nice to see something like this that's aesthetically pleasing thanks to you Lorcan

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SW&D crew, Style Forum has asked me to take over their Instagram account in the very near future. Is there anything you would like to see photographed in the Chicago area? Any stores, restaurants, architecture, etc,etc?

Eat a bag of Garret popcorn while riding the up sized Ferris wheel at Navy Pier and take some aerial shots

Get some sandwiches and mini bottles of champagne at Goddess & the Grocer and have a mini picnic at Millennium Park and take photos

Get a hot fudge sundae at the new Ghirardelli near the Chicago river and take it to go and eat it sitting on the steps of the Chicago River Walk or even better go for a river boat tour and take pics

Go to Barneys and look for Robbie take pics with him, he's a hottie. And while you're there, try on some swimwear from Orleabear Brown, they're probably on clearance right now and change into them and walk out of Barneys straight down the street to Oak Street beach and take some pics

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Misanthrope
Three Birds
Big John
Buttero

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SLP/ WvG/ SLP/ MMMxConverse

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eat a bag of Garret popcorn while riding the up sized Ferris wheel at Navy Pier and take some aerial shots

Get some sandwiches and mini bottles of champagne at Goddess & the Grocer and have a mini picnic at Millennium Park and take photos

Get a hot fudge sundae at the new Ghirardelli near the Chicago river and take it to go and eat it sitting on the steps of the Chicago River Walk or even better go for a river boat tour and take pics

Go to Barneys and look for Robbie take pics with him, he's a hottie. And while you're there, try on some swimwear from Orleabear Brown, they're probably on clearance right now and change into them and walk out of Barneys straight down the street to Oak Street beach and take some pics

since I was not asked to take over the styleforum instagram.

Cheers!
f0ryvm.jpg

I also went to Barneys and bumped into Robbie and purchased a Wyoming tee from him. Too shy to ask for a photo with him

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hai guise. Kind of new to SW&D but encouraged to x-post here from the CM WAYWT. Thoughts?

Time for the summer whites and near-whites portion of the program.

Trousers: AG
T-shirt: Hugo Boss
Suede loafers: Suitsupply
Watch: Tsovet
Wrist beads: homemade

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
BizarroVanBuren

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Reqs for seattle? Staying near Pike Place Market. Definitely going to hit up Jack Straw

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloiseakagra700