• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
feeling very butch for my ski trip

e.g. tweed
eg sweater
eg primaloft vest
jeans
sorel

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No snow here, but still plenty cold

SdC / Geller / GRP / SdC / Heschung

That Sage de Cret coat is great!!

It really is awesome! And a well put together outfit there balti....Are those Heschungs the Panax's or Lothier's?

I hadn't seen this pic yet and I ordered that SDC coat from NMWA Friday.

There is a company out of Malibu, California called Canvas and they carry this coat. They offered me a 20% off code(which expired) but I had my mind set on NMWA's model.
http://www.canvasmalibu.com/collections/mens/products/sage-de-cret-coat-patchwork-grey-black

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cold, grey and wet Sunday:

Christys
(vintage) Lee
RRL
RRL
Docs

Last edited:

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks really good! Is the geller piece that glen plaid robe thing? Looks fantastic together with the sdc coat.
Yup!

It really is awesome! And a well put together outfit there balti....Are those Heschungs the Panax's or Lothier's?

I hadn't seen this pic yet and I ordered that SDC coat from NMWA Friday.

There is a company out of Malibu, California called Canvas and they carry this coat. They offered me a 20% off code(which expired) but I had my mind set on NMWA's model.
http://www.canvasmalibu.com/collections/mens/products/sage-de-cret-coat-patchwork-grey-black
They're Lothier's. Nice pickup, apparently there were two colorways, the darker version I got, and a more contrasty lighter version. I hadn't known about this stockist though, so thanks for the tip.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Turned 45 on Saturday so thought it's time to start dressing more soberly...

Obviously I quickly changed my mind :)

All Kapital apart from the Red Wings.

Cold, grey winter drizzle...

Well happy birthday then. And carry on with the youthful whimsy.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
baltimoron's fit isn't getting enough love. pay your thumbs, punks!

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Aren't you in LA? It can be hard to distinguish the legitimate homeless from the trying-too-hard SF poster who's wearing a $1000 worth of over sized pre distressed clothes.
You've obviously never been here. (and Parker's fit is really nothing of the kind.)
Plus look at those hills man... No hills like that in LA...
Nor have you.
Turned 45 on Saturday so thought it's time to start dressing more soberly...
**** all that! You look great MoK. Happy bday. :satisfied:
There is a company out of Malibu, California called Canvas and they carry this coat.
Looks great, but damn it dude, now I'm gonna have to go up there and check this place out! :happy: Good excuse to have lunch at Malibu Seafood.
SPORTS
The Huey Lewis version?

Last edited:

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks great, but damn it dude, now I'm gonna have to go up there and check this place out!
happy.gif
Good excuse to have lunch at Malibu Seafood.
Anything to help!

I think I ate there when I visited Malibu. Is that restaurant on the beach?

I was surprised how many good brands Canvas had. A bit pricier than other stores that carry SDC, EG etc. methinks......Their manager told me that EG SS16 stuff will be for sale soon at their store.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Origami Oversized Shirt - Virgin Wool Trousers - Saint Laurent Wyatt Suede Cowboy Sidezips

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads