• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mbaum

Reaction score
rolleyes.gif

mbaum looks like a badass though, with some boots and dirt id think some sort of mad max extra

Mbaum, that is fantastic!! Linen coat is such a great piece. Love the color palette, excellent wall/evening sun synergy as well

mbaum does look really fantastic, but pleated floral pants and a load of linen =/= Mad Max extra (Hint: it should involve black leather).

I can't tell if you're unintentionally proving nahneun's point or have just never seen a Mad Max movie : /

Thanks, guys. Shop coats this season are great. And thank you very much in slashing all my Mad Max fantasies. EG is tough but not tough enough ...

VitaTimH

Reaction score

Hey guys! I'll be posting at Styleforum's Instagram this week. Taiwan's absurdly hot and humid this time of the year so please don't expect anything more than jeans and a shirt :)

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey guys! I'll be posting at Styleforum's Instagram this week. Taiwan's absurdly hot and humid this time of the year so please don't expect anything more than jeans and a shirt :)

I saw the pic before I read what you'd written, and I thought to myself, "You know, he'd make an excellent host for the SF Instagram account."

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score

Maison Martin Margiela - Light Cream Suede Elbow Knit - Sky Blue Faded Denim - Replica Military Cuban Heel Sidezips - Copper Flash Sunglasses - Cartier X 2

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice insta stuff vitatim. Really enjoying it so far

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

cold summer office days
intervallo wool/polyethylene/poplin layer0 cotton evoluzione canvas/poplin​
s52m shell cordovanwm ccp garni _7 silver​
Is your office in an alternate dimension? :paranoia:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Way better than your last fit. But, as another member of the tall and slim club, I recommend you consider sizing up one on much of your clothes. Pea coat looks great, but your jeans are too skinny to work with your coat and shoes. Cardi and shorts were waaay too small in your last fit. Slim silhouettes are great, as long as you don't go overboard and look like you are almost naked. Even a looser fit looks great on slim guys- see Yohji and Margaret Howell for examples.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads