• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What I have been doing, not wearing actual clothes. Collecting insects from streams at 10,000ft in the Great Basin.

MontBell
Scarpa

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very cool Zissou, assuming you're being paid for that or it's at least a weird hobby and not some sort of bizarre punishment!!

mbaum

Reaction score
@diniro That's just great. Love the jeans. Who is the girl that does the customization (I think there is an awesome store with vintage denim on etsy ...).

Today in EG/ JE/ EG x Vans

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

diniro is too next level for a newbie like benes to understand. it's like a novice who hasn't even hit level 10 in an mmo telling the guild master of the top clan that his strats suck.

:rolleyes:

mbaum looks like a badass though, with some boots and dirt id think some sort of mad max extra

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Very cool Zissou, assuming you're being paid for that or it's at least a weird hobby and not some sort of bizarre punishment!!

It's all part of my job, but this was one of the more intense things I do. We had some epic hikes to high mountain streams in wintery conditions.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mbaum, that is fantastic!! Linen coat is such a great piece. Love the color palette, excellent wall/evening sun synergy as well

Classified_

Reaction score
Thanks, yup, this would definitely go better with boots I agree. I have an old Suede pair that is completely worn out and practically cannot be worn anymore. Waiting for the sales to kick in in mid June to get a new pair, so when it's raining outside like today I am "limited" to smart shoes.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads