• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rodgers12

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what platform you try to sell it on if you represent an Omega Seamaster as a Rolex.
What are you talking about? I was simply posting the watch that I had on...

Attachments

• F29965B2-CEAC-4E6D-8CA5-495F362038FE.jpeg
    F29965B2-CEAC-4E6D-8CA5-495F362038FE.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 73

Scuppers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a sneaking admiration for the Milgaus even though they’re not that popular. Not sure where it would fit in my rotation so not sure it would get out of the drawer too often. What are you asking for it?
I actually love it, but it’s top heavy and therefore an annoying wear. And at around 13mm it’s a bit high on the wrist.
But.... love it

Attachments

• 2F86E998-A868-4482-9FD2-A81F43F8EEDE.jpeg
    2F86E998-A868-4482-9FD2-A81F43F8EEDE.jpeg
    173.9 KB · Views: 86

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're already maxed-out on production capacity, and they've increased the proportion of output that goes toward the higher-demand sports models.

Seriously, what more do you want?
Just commenting based on the thread so far. The last time I shopped for a Rolex was in 2000. Seems like more than a little gaming going on with them. Maybe not, IDK.

BLAUGRANA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're already maxed-out on production capacity, and they've increased the proportion of output that goes toward the higher-demand sports models.

Seriously, what more do you want?

Seriously, I still want a white dial Daytona, a BLNR, a steel BLRO, a no date Sub and a Hulk.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Incoming spoiled from my recent trip to Singapore. View attachment 1232098
Is this dial specific to Asia? I haven't seen it in any JLC stores in Europe.

Oh, yesterday, I closed out an old, dormant, account, and this is the second old account I've closed out this month. Not a huge amount of money, but not trivial either. Either way, money that was dormant and not in the budget whatsoever

I gave the cashiers check to my wife:
Me: "Rolex? There is a vintage Datejust I want. Black dial, engine turned bezel, not a bad price either."
Wife: "No. Didn't you just get one?"
M: "No, that was a vintage gold plated Omega chronograph with a patina'd silver dial, and it needs to go to service anyway." (incidentally, going off today)
W: "Oh, I see. Still no."

#FML #firstworldproblems #shouldhaveusedthemoneyfirstgivenhertheremainderandshewouldhavebeenhappy.

Dino944

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is this dial specific to Asia? I haven't seen it in any JLC stores in Europe.

Oh, yesterday, I closed out an old, dormant, account, and this is the second old account I've closed out this month. Not a huge amount of money, but not trivial either. Either way, money that was dormant and not in the budget whatsoever

I gave the cashiers check to my wife:
Me: "Rolex? There is a vintage Datejust I want. Black dial, engine turned bezel, not a bad price either."
Wife: "No. Didn't you just get one?"
M: "No, that was a vintage gold plated Omega chronograph with a patina'd silver dial, and it needs to go to service anyway." (incidentally, going off today)
W: "Oh, I see. Still no."

#FML #firstworldproblems #shouldhaveusedthemoneyfirstgivenhertheremainderandshewouldhavebeenhappy.

That dial is not specific to Asia. It was released earlier this year at SIHH.

Yes, my Dad was a big fan of buy it first and explain it later. Better luck next time! ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads