• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went fairly inexpensive. First Omega-ish watch I've owned in nearly 40 years. I had a quartz Seamaster in the mid 80's that was a gift. With @Clouseau 's suggestion I ditched the terrible velcro strap and put on a Perpetual strap.

mSF1rF0l.jpg
Wow. This is breaking-news-with-the-siren-gif-on-Drudge-Report-worthy.

1690495369349.png

Kappelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went fairly inexpensive. First Omega-ish watch I've owned in nearly 40 years. I had a quartz Seamaster in the mid 80's that was a gift. With @Clouseau 's suggestion I ditched the terrible velcro strap and put on a Perpetual strap.

mSF1rF0l.jpg
Welcome to the club :)

52445125983_fbf13a07d8_b.jpg

52423622491_1eeb5d2216_b.jpg

LVEsq

Reaction score
LOL at Americans calling other places sketchy and unsafe when there’s mass shootings almost daily here

Y’all got some balls….just not enough to wear your watch in Italy 😂
Absolutely! Compared to the rampant and unprosecuted street crime all over Northern California, especially Oakland, Richmond, San Francisco, Milana and Naples cant even be in the running of dangerous cities for street crime...

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL at Americans calling other places sketchy and unsafe when there’s mass shootings almost daily here

Uh,

Code:
more gunz = moar freedom

Less gunz = more danger

QED

Lol math is hard for you huh? :teach:

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Well, I mean mass shooters don’t steal your watch 🤷‍♂️

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Osti de tabarnak de marde! You're lucky to be alive!

Just had to break my SF-hiatus for this one! Almost spilled my coffee!

"Osti" instead of "hostie", "tabarnak" with a "k" and "marde" instead of "merde"! Consider me genuinely impressed! 😅

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I liked it too. I was experimenting with different straps when had this watch and the brown was very nice.

52731080885_003f7ce004_b.jpg

52733026576_76553b2ccb_b.jpg

The chameleon dial of the watch is stunning in a different light.

52730146232_595c966a20_b.jpg
Is it possible to get the Casa Fagliano made cordovan strap for this watch or is it still restricted to the limited editions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads