• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5205. Just ask Newcomer, it’s pretty much the t*ts.
Thank you. Never seen one with red hands. Looks stunning and probably the contrast works well for aging eyes. Any idea of this particular watch?

-

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tweed jacket and Cashmerello shirt with the thee slot looks meh
18CEDE57-4E45-4CE7-A625-211A015B86BA.jpeg

Tweed jacket and Cashmerello shirt with the six slot also looks meh.
07DB9C48-49D8-4BD9-95B7-0D2D38F0E0A3.jpeg

I need a four slot!

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some interesting pieces listed here:

I don't really get auction price guides, always clearly way, way off.

Don't understand auctions in general though. After the buyer's premium, they are always significantly more expensive than buying through a reputable used dealer or privately via forums/moda.

auction price guides ? just look at the results . hammer prices are a fairly accurate barometer of moment-in-time interest and value imho ...

as for the *expense* , again , auctions are something of a stress-test for value .

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
auction price guides ? just look at the results . hammer prices are a fairly accurate barometer of moment-in-time interest and value imho ...

as for the *expense* , again , auctions are something of a stress-test for value .

Yeah for sure, I just mean that the "guides" they publish before are really stupid/pointless.

utsav53

Reaction score
Congrats! How do you like it? I adore mine but haven't worn it in a while. Maybe tonight!
It's a fantastic watch, I couldn't be happier. I have thin (16.5cm) wrists so the slim profile of the watch certainly helps. I paid resell as I didn't have the patience to play games with an AD.

But the premium I paid will balance out since I'm looking to add a 5204p next to my collection next which goes well below. Do you have any grand complications as part of your collection?

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah for sure, I just mean that the "guides" they publish before are really stupid/pointless.

agree , otoh they have to generate some kind of valuation for the folks consigning those materials .

story time : i once sent an odd jacket owned and worn by steph curry to a giant sports auction house ,

now this was after the dubs won that first chip but before the space-n-pace concept had completely transformed the nba .

lol to remember how i foisted that lot on the auction , they were desperate for curry / w's merch so i waggled it at them ... but didn't have any clue how to value the jacket it's just gotta go to market and see . but yeah i cannot remember the *auction estimate* they posted , it's as funny when they lowball the lot and it skyrockets .

chocomallo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Never seen one with red hands. Looks stunning and probably the contrast works well for aging eyes. Any idea of this particular watch?

-
Must just be the lighting. Seems to be the black dial rose gold version. Or perhaps the recent green dial. No red handed Patek for the hour and minutes to my knowledge for the model.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics