• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score
Sweet! Love the Seamaster. It's a great "desk diver" that I think dresses up for the office environment just perfectly, and the bracelet especially is an engineering marvel IMHO.

Nice pic as well.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Guys, if I buy a new watch soon, I may also be selling a watch or two.

What sites do you guys (as private sellers) use to sell watches, besides eBay? I can't think of anywhere else ATM - Chrono24 seems to be aimed at professional sellers, and watchuseek requires a minimum post count (plus the mods are painful to deal with...)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rolexforums.com has a pretty active B&S section but it helps if you're a trusted seller or have a history on the site.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, if I buy a new watch soon, I may also be selling a watch or two.

What sites do you guys (as private sellers) use to sell watches, besides eBay? I can't think of anywhere else ATM - Chrono24 seems to be aimed at professional sellers, and watchuseek requires a minimum post count (plus the mods are painful to deal with...)

Which watches/models will you be selling? Some forums are better suited for certain brands so your options might depend accordingly.

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Which watches/models will you be selling? Some forums are better suited for certain brands so your options might depend accordingly.
It'll likely be an IWC (one in one out...)
I have an active (and good) selling record on eBay but no experience with anywhere else (other than Grailed and here - obviously irrelevant!).

totenhosen

Reaction score
pelagos.png

NewStart

Reaction score
Thanks gents, for some reasons i am really into the idea of passing the time piece across generations. Hope that this can stand the test of time.
Nice. The Omega Seamaster 300M was my first watch also. Mine was the prior version though with the white dates and wavy dial.

Sweet! Love the Seamaster. It's a great "desk diver" that I think dresses up for the office environment just perfectly, and the bracelet especially is an engineering marvel IMHO.

Nice pic as well.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys......I'm looking for a ceramic non date sub - please message me if you or anyone you know is looking to sell theirs. Must be a full set w/ box and papers. MINT condition only!!

Nvspwndamnstr39

Reaction score
On The Rolex Forum, DavidSW in FL is perhaps the most trusted seller for standard subs like the one you're looking for. You won't pay sales tax and you'll likely do better than you might buying at an AD in NJ (where I'm from as well). He consistently garners rave reviews and ships safely and quickly. Planning on buying a hulk sub from him after I recover from my last purchase. Best of luck!

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It'll likely be an IWC (one in one out...)
I have an active (and good) selling record on eBay but no experience with anywhere else (other than Grailed and here - obviously irrelevant!).

Watchnet doesn't require a min number of posts. However that rule is there to protect buyers. Omega Forums, Timezone, and Watchuseek are good for selling, after you've established yourself.

Keith T

TWAT Master.
Reaction score

Cool modern diver! Great value for some excellent "tool" features.

And I must say that whenever I see one of these, it gives me hope that one day Rolex might revive the SS Pepsi GMT with a lumed bezel, a la the old bakelite days.

Me and a million other guys.

*sigh

roomiller

Reaction score
Cool modern diver! Great value for some excellent "tool" features.

And I must say that whenever I see one of these, it gives me hope that one day Rolex might revive the SS Pepsi GMT with a lumed bezel, a la the old bakelite days.

Me and a million other guys.

*sigh

latest

As a Pelagos owner, the lumed bezel might be my 2nd favorite feature, coming in just behind the bracelet. I've often wondered why Rolex hasn't implemented it yet. I wonder if its due to a technical limitation or if they just want to maintain the "premium" feel with platinum bezel markers.

The SD43 felt like it would have been a perfect watch to introduce it to the Rolex line. A homage to the past but with a new, functional, feature.

robw

Reaction score
I assume we have all seen the $12,000.00 hourglass Hodinkee is peddling?

I found it interesting that the comment functions were not enabled on that post. I wonder why.

Then again, what do I know? That $22,500.00 Ressence from a few months ago (kind of interesting, but 22k???) apparently sold out.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuytutyutyu