• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are the Vor sneakers that awesome? How do they compare with the old Epaulet sneakers?
I find the vor a little narrower and longer. Size 44 vor compared to size 10 epaulet. The vor sole is a little harder rubber. I only wore these once. Bought them from luxe swap to try them out. I like a wider toe box on my shoes

Hope this helps

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I find the vor a little narrower and longer. Size 44 vor compared to size 10 epaulet. The vor sole is a little harder rubber. I only wore these once. Bought them from luxe swap to try them out. I like a wider toe box on my shoes

Hope this helps
Aha sounds like I’ll skip too, never found buttero to be comfortable either, though the **** random Adidda white sneaker did work for me (also had the original GAT, didn’t work either, oh well)

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey shetland wool Valstarino size 56. Textured melange of greys and fully lined with brown plaid wool. Worn 2-3 times and in like new condition. $SOLD
b5c170500e2e4adc1b9ec92db5074432.jpg

IMG_7500(1).jpg

Shoulder 18.75''
Chest 24''
Sleeve 36''
BoC length 26.75''

Robert Geller Tank pants size 50. The Tank Pant is an awesome military-inspired design that could only come from Geller. The beefy wool/cotton twill makes for a great cold weather pant, and the ankle zips make for a great interface with your favorite boots. - 50% wool, 50% cotton twill in black; 30% wool, 70% acrylic tonal ribbed trim - Fold-over fly with buckle, uniform style buttoned flaps on the hand pockets, zipped ankles - Cotton-lined waistband, unlined legs - Made in Japan. New with tags. $90 shipped CONUS
IMG_7528(1).jpg

Waist 34''
Rise 12.75''
Thigh 11.5''
Inseam 28.5''
Leg opening 6''

Stephan Schneider AW14 Buckhorn trousers in charcoal birdseye. Size 5. 100% wool with a roomy upper and gently tapered leg. Two slash pockets, two welted rear pockets, button fly, hook and eye closure. New with tags. $70 shipped CONUS

IMG_7538.JPG
IMG_7536(1).jpg

Waist 35''
Rise 11.75''
Thigh 12.25''
Inseam 31.5''
Leg opening 7.5''

Stephan Schneider AW14 Buckhorn trousers in "ocean" midnight navy. Size 5. 70% wool, 25% poly, 5% cashmere with a roomy upper and gently tapered leg. Two slash pockets, two welted rear pockets, button fly, hook and eye closure. New with tags. $SOLD

IMG_7544.JPG

Waist 35''
Rise 11.75''
Thigh 12.25''
Inseam 31.5''
Leg opening 7.5''

Last edited:

Remy Fool

Reaction score
I have a pair or Thuya's that I bought on final sale a size too big. I've been using a thick insole, but they're not getting as much use as they would in the correct size. Still in very good shape, I've never worn them without the insole so the footbed is like new. Size 9, $300 shipped in the US.

Includes the original box and shoe bags.

View attachment 1283768 View attachment 1283770 View attachment 1283771 View attachment 1283772 View attachment 1283773
I'm in the same boat with the Thuya in the same sizing and the same foot size haha. Did you end up picking up another Thuya? I was thinking of picking up a size 8.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
I wear a 9 or 9.5 in Alden Barrie and attached is a shot of them compared to a 10.5 Nike. 42 nmwa buttero suede and 10 in the epaulet.
View attachment 1286999
Really like the look of those suede sneakers on the right. What are they please?

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS/T: Monitaly Mountain Parka in Caramel Brown waxed canvas with brown plaid wool blanket lining, tagged sz 46. Looking for $550 shipped OBO. PM to discuss trades.

Purchased in 2015, I've worn the jacket probably <5 times and it's otherwise been hanged in a garment bag. I've lost weight and I think it's too big for me now, though I might keep it because it's perhaps my favorite jacket ever.

Pictures are just stock photos. I'll be able to take my own photos after the holiday, but I can assure you this is what my jacket looks like considering the lack of wear. :)

Attachments

• monitaly11.jpg
    monitaly11.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 30
  • monitaly9.jpg
    monitaly9.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 25
  • monitaly7.jpg
    monitaly7.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 30
  • monitaly8.jpg
    monitaly8.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 30
  • monitaly10.jpg
    monitaly10.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 35
  • monitaly6.jpg
    monitaly6.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 35
  • monitaly5.jpg
    monitaly5.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 33
  • monitaly4.jpg
    monitaly4.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 30
  • monitaly3.jpg
    monitaly3.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 37
  • monitaly2.jpg
    monitaly2.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 73
  • monitaly1.jpg
    monitaly1.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 72

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the look of those suede sneakers on the right. What are they please?
Hey Staxxx1 Good taste! Those are the Buttero Tanino suede that NMWA sold last year. Just looked and I don't see NMWA carrying Buttero this year. I have a couple of pairs and really like the shoes. Their smooth leather shoes have really thick or stiff leather. I don't know of another brand where the leather is like that..really unique in my opinion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads