• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

bleeh

Reaction score
SELLING: Document Padded Jacket in garment washed olive green Japanese corduroy in size M

Sold out but you can check out the original NMWA pictures in the link below:

Worn about 5 times. Looking for $210 shipped CONUS + PP fees (if applicable).

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures. Thanks!

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my Abasi Rosborough Flight Jacket from the mto this fall. Size Large (fits like a true US large). Never been worn, new w/o tags.

It’s in a beautiful Navy Slub Wool. The little details like the zippers on the arms and carrying strap, make this a very special piece. Only reason I am selling is because I’m trying to downsize my wardrobe. Asking for $600.

Below is a link from the current offering at NMWA, with info about sizing etc. and photos of the jacket I am offering for sale.

NMWA AR FLIGHT JACKET

1ED0DA3F-E18E-4516-BE6D-7500092481BF.jpeg
E0FAAA87-0B54-477E-9843-99000D70F4FD.jpeg
635CC018-27BA-4011-914C-C7AFC646B59A.jpeg
5E06B9F9-5453-4D3C-B9C6-30238DB10FB1.jpeg

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested in a James Grose Lunch jacket in black, size 42, shoot me a pm. Currently in the middle of a move so don't have any good photos but below is a closeup of the material, black suede and black shearling.

Blacksuedecloseup.jpg

inTROYspection

Reaction score
Looking for the Eidos Navy Donegal sport coat from several years ago. Send me a PM if you have it in 40/50 or 42/52 and interesting in selling.

bleeh

Reaction score
SELLING: Document Padded Jacket in garment washed olive green Japanese corduroy in size M

Sold out but you can check out the original NMWA pictures in the link below:

Worn about 5 times. Looking for $210 shipped CONUS + PP fees (if applicable).

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures. Thanks!

SOLD

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys there is so much win in tonights new listings. This is the first round of stuff from the trunk show a few weeks ago :slayer: If anyone has info on model names or anything I may have missed, I would appreciate a DM...

Enjoy!

LNIB Vor Made in Germany Chalk White Leather Sport Sneakers Shoes 44 NR NMWA

NWT #1 MENSWEAR Rota Rotasport White Cotton Linen Faille Unlined Pants 50 Italy

NWT Stephan Schneider AW18 Dark Charcoal Linen Blend Speckled Trousers Pants 7

#1 MENSWEAR Camoshita Japan United Arrows B/W Plaid Crinkled Mandarin Shirt 38

NWT Stephan Schneider AW18 Grey Taupe Static Flannel Gradient Plaid Shirt 5 NR

#1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese White Blue Awning Stripe 100% Linen Button Down Shirt 16

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Navy Cableknit Belted Shawl Robe Cardigan Sweater WOW

NWT #1 MENSWEAR Kaptain Sunshine Japan Black Belted Unlined Linen Coat Jacket 38

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Beige Cashmere Blend Flannel Duster Long Coat 5 NR

INCREDIBLE Stephan Schneider Mocha Multi Knit Basketweave Teddy Jacket Coat 5 NR

NWT Kaptain Sunshine Made in Japan Green Ripstop Drawstring Coaches Jacket 40 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Silk Linen Blend Steel Grey Locust Fresco Suit 48 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Sartoria Pantaloni Camel Wide Wale Corduroy Pants 50 Italy NR

Rota Pantaloni Made in Italy Tan Brushed Cotton Twill Fall Flat Front Pants 52

#1 MENSWEAR Camoshita Japan United Arrows Tan Elastic Waist Easy Pants 50 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Camoshita Made Japan B/W Speckled Boucle Houndstooth Easy Pants 46

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Camoshiita Japan United Arrows Clay Earth Pique Pants 46 NR

NWT Document Korea No Man Walks Alone White Mocha Splatter Floral Shirt S NR

#1 MENSWEAR Merz B. Schwanen Made in Germany Vanilla Loopwheeler Henley Shirt 6

NIB Castaner Spain Navy Suede Pablo Rainbow Sole Espadrilles Loafspadrilles 10

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Big bump down to $350 shipped in CONUS :) someone buy this, it's getting cold!

Anyone interested in purchasing the indigo Document down robe coat in XL from me? Retailed $845, asking ~$450 shipped in US (open to negotiation).

I purchased it last year but didn't get as much wear as I'd hoped. I would say this would work well for a L-XL. I typically wear a L in US brands, XL in japanese or euro brands. The coat was comfortably roomy on me. It was recommended I get a Large, but the sleeves were too short on me and so I sized up to an XL. I can provide measurements if desired.

One caveat is that one of the two snap buttons at the chest fell off (no idea why, I barely used the thing :/). This is reflected in the price.

Stock photo from NMWA (happy to take real photos if there is interest). Have not posted much here but have something like over 100 references on gr@iled. Let me know with any questions!

View attachment 1270356

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads