• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@SpooPoker I have the same issue. I have a few things to list here including things that are already listed in B&S. I will list them here because people do not like sifting through the B&S section even if there are things they are looking for at great prices. That is why this thread exists.

You are running a commercial enterprise with your own affiliate thread; the rest of us are small time punters looking to sell things we can't use that others may and that is the purpose of this thread.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker I have the same issue. I have a few things to list here including things that are already listed in B&S. I will list them here because people do not like sifting through the B&S section even if there are things they are looking for at great prices. That is why this thread exists.

You are running a commercial enterprise with your own affiliate thread; the rest of us are small time punters looking to sell things we can't use that others may and that is the purpose of this thread.

you are not small time :lol:

No offense taken, thought I would ask and appreciate that its not for this and wont post anything.

vespertiliovir

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Green Formosa is sold but the brown glenplaid Formosa and ts(s) are still available!

Sadly, I’ve outgrown the following three NMWA purchases. All were worn regularly during their respective seasons but were well cared for and remain in good condition. Prices include CONUS shipping. Open to reasonable offers

1) Formosa brown glen plaid wool/cashmere sport coat - tagged size 36 (equivalent to 38 because Formosa). Unaltered other than hemming the sleeves to ~24.75 inches. $750

2) Formosa green wool/silk/linen blend sport coat - tagged size 36 (equivalent to 38 because Formosa). The color is so hard to capture well, and this potato pic doesn’t come close; both @jcmeyer and @Mr. Six have posted better. Unaltered other than hemming the sleeves to ~24.75 inches. $750

3) ts(s) padded khaki corduroy sport coat. Cotton with some stretch. Size 3. Unaltered. $200.

hrv123

Reaction score
Looking to sell my lightly worn Formosa grey sharkskin suit in size 52 athletic. Probably fits more like a 54 or big 52. I had it taken in at the waist, had working buttonholes put in, waist of trousers taken in and two inch cuffs. Looking for $950 shipped.

Can add better pics if there is any interest.

59C78FA1-E5E8-47DB-B928-17B4B35F1D39.jpeg

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for starting this thread. Benefitted by buying the Bumfreezer that was for sale :)
760CD72B-9832-47C3-97B7-29221B2028A7.jpeg

I will need to post some items myself
- Thuya size 7UK chestnut (I’m TTS 8.5 and these would fit well length wise but feel loose)
- Formosa lightweight glen plaid suit size 36 IT

Will post pics later

Last edited:

veloaudio

Reaction score
G.Inglese White striated cotton jersey long sleeve polo shirt, one-piece "Miami" collar

Tags removed and tried on. Size 41. Never worn.

$115 shipped CONUS

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bumping this, as it's still available. Willing to listen to offers.

I have a pair of Brand New Buttero Brunello sidezip boots in taupe suede up for sale, in Size 40.

Size 40 normally equates to a Size 7 US or a Size 6 UK, but these boots fit a half size larger: a 7.5 US/6.5 UK foot will fit into these with normal weight socks. If you're familiar with other Buttero shoes/sneakers or Common Projects Achilles sneakers, take your normal size.

$180 Shipped to Canada and the USA, OBO. International buyers, please inquire for a shipping quote.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anybody have that Naissance in my size? :inlove:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump my post one time just in the hopes that somebody has the Monitaly x Chamula flag sweater in a large out there they'd like to trade (or sell to me?) before I send this back tomorrow.

I just got my Monitaly/Chamula American Flag sweater and I have to say it's one of the softest wool sweaters I've ever felt, especially for being so thick. I think years of wearing shetland has made me forget how soft other thick, warm sweaters can be.

Unfortunately, I think the XL is just a bit too large for me and I think I'm going to have to return it to NMWA. Before I send it back, I thought maybe I'd check here to see if anybody has a large they'd like to trade for my XL. I figure it's worth a try.

View attachment 1264948

If these were a 6.5, they'd be on my feet already!

GheeButtersnaps

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Camoshita Pink Rayon Shirt from S/S '2017 (pic below)? Please let me know if you do and are willing to part with it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads