• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IKIJI Short sleeve shirt in navy wool and cotton pique, XL

This was a highlight of Ikiji s/s 23. Quickly sold out. Wool/cotton. Great texture and hand.

New with tags.

$295 retail. $235 shipped.

1710252229449.png

SocialSculptures

Reaction score

willjwoo

Reaction score
NMWA Adjacent De Bonne Facture Ventile Work Jacket - Olive, size 50

It was bought from Division Road on the final sale, so there are no returns. Worn once.

Price: $200, including shipping.

s-l1600.jpeg

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spring summer pre-cull

two ts(s) 'military' 'narrow' shorts - one brown plaid tag size 4 (XL-ish/size 36 equivalent) NWOT and one khaki overdye block stripe NWT. getting ~18" at waist across front, ~10" front rise, ~10" inseam. iPhone pics present more desaturated than IRL as always. ts(s) shorts now more expensive than some rota trousers these days.

here $60 each shipped to conus - can discount for combined shipping and ear for offers if multiple kopped.

and a ttt^ for two grp linen henley t's tag size VIII - one 'military green', one 'natural'. went full fomo (the weirdest kind of fomo, the 'grp linen henley fomo) and kopped two last year before asking myself "is this really your thing?" - each tried on once just to confirm fit and as new.

also $60 each shipped to conus - can discount for combined shipping and ear for offers if multiple kopped.

i’m not checking in w/ styfo threads often these days - please send a msg (where i’m set up for alerts) if interested.

View attachment 2129987 View attachment 2129989 View attachment 2129991 View attachment 2129993

quick thread visit- ts(s) brown plaid shorts still available- clearout motivation - $SOLD shipped to conus.

Last edited:

schuermang

Reaction score
Hey all I think I've posted this before but I wanted to revisit it. For sale is my custom Tony Shirtmakers shacket in ochre needlcord, with pockets and a locker loop on the back. I'm a pretty true to size large and this fits me perfectly with enough room to layer underneath, but I've posted the measurements below for anyone curious. I'm looking for $500 for this, it's been worn a few times but doesn't show any signs of it and has been treated well. Open to offers though, let me know!

Shoulders: 19.75"
Chest: 24"
Length (measured from the back on the collar to the end): 32"
Sleeve (measured from shoulder to end): 26"

Thanks!

Bumping this down to $275

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

solid_olid

Reaction score
Valstar Clint, Camoshita Popover, and PF Overshirt sold. The rest still available, make me an offer.
Selling some NMWA and NMWA-adjacent stuff. Happy to hear trades for XL-XXL, 38-40. Lmk if you want pics of anything.

Price (w/o shipping)BrandModel (as applicable)SizeMade In?ConditionColorPicturesProduct LinkNotes
$175Blue Blue JapanFine Sashiko Hand Dyed 5-Pocket Pants in IndigoXLJapanBNWTIndigoFine Sashiko Hand Dyed 5-Pocket Pants in Indigo – Blue Owl Workshop
$150Christian KimberWool cotton knit button up poloXXL (fits like XL)ItalyVery goodSky blue, grey, black stripedchristian kimber nmwa - Google Search
$250DoppiaaUnstructred Overcoat56ItalyVery goodBlack and white wool herringboneAantistene-Doppiaa
$110Eidos NapoliWool flat front slim fit dress trousers56ItalyVery goodNavy blueSlight wrinkles from storage
$110Eidos NapoliWool flat front slim fit dress trousers56ItalyBNWTNavy blueSlight wrinkles from storage
$180GrantedCanataXLCanadaBNWTLight grey with white and charcoal patternVests & Sweaters - GSC (grantedclothing.com)
$175Inis MeainDonegal Mélange Merino Wool and Cashmere-BlendXLIrelandVery goodLight grey
$420James Grose"Aviation" Collared Leather Jacket46EnglandBNWOTTan Suede/Roughout(1,069) The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread) | Page 363 | StyleforumSome storage creasing
$60Portuguese flannelFlannel Button DownXLPortugalVery GoodGreenA bit wrinkled from storage
$200RotaChinos56ItalyBNWTFine army green checkCould keep these, need to get a good price to sell.
$150RotaDress trousers54ItalyVery goodForest wool/silk/linenhttps://www.styleforum.net/threads/...k-a-second-chance-thread.650963/post-11060017
$200Sage de CretReversible wool and linen bomber jacketXLJapanBNWT (in pocket)Green/grey/brown

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads