• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gauging interest on this beautiful Valstar Ranch exclusive. Size 52. Never worn, brand new with tag.
Retailed for $2995. If interested let me know. I have it in storage in a garment bag and would need to take it out for pics.
IMG_2255.jpeg

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gauging interest on this beautiful Valstar Ranch exclusive. Size 52. Never worn, brand new with tag.
Retailed for $2995. If interested let me know. I have it in storage in a garment bag and would need to take it out for pics.
IMG_2255.jpeg
My favorite coat pickup from last season. This thing is a beast.

Balman

Reaction score
Selling Beams Plus drawstring trousers in natural linen herringbone size M.
Worn once, but the trousers are sadly too big for me.
120€ shipped in EU.
Brez naslova.png

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size up one for a slim fit, size up two for a loose fit.
Some have reported some shrinkage with machine washing, so maybe take that into consideration.

emptym

Reaction score
Two of those legendary Drakes wool/silk, 16.5" pocket squares for sale. Both purchased from NMWA, who called them,"Green, copper and purple Mughal print wool/silk square" and "Brown, rust and blue Dragon print wool/silk square."

IMG_3947.jpeg

IMG_3949.jpeg

Maybe used once or twice each, but wrinkled from being stored in a drawer. $75 each, $140 for both, shipped CONUS. Both are sold.

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inis Meain linen cardigan, Size Large, medium weight ideal for late summer and well into fall. Perfect over a t-shirt or OCBD. Like new, worn maybe 2x.The color is "blueberry" an attractive heather blue color. No pockets like the pub jacket for a neat, trim drape. The fit is a classic large not fitted or loose. $150

Attachments

• IMG_2302.jpeg
    IMG_2302.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a pair of dark grey 100% linen Ikiji side-tab trousers in size III. I purchased them right before or during the start of the pandemic and have only worn them 4-5 times. Still in excellent condition but are just sitting in my closet.

I had them slightly altered at the waist and I wear a EU48 in Rota, Doppiaa (and take in the waist) for reference. Details/measurements:
  • single pleat, 100% linen
  • Waist: 31"
  • Front rise: 11"
  • Inseam: 30.5"
  • Thigh: 13"
  • Leg opening: 7.5"
US only. $115 via PayPal with USPS priority mail included.

View attachment 2004389

View attachment 2004391
Another drop to $115.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FS : BNWT, Camp collar shirts from LEJ
  1. Come-Up-To-The-Camp Shirt - Navy Ink Linen (size Small, run a little large, please check measurements on product page) SOLD
  2. Come-Up-To-The-Camp Shirt - Chambray Selvedge (size Small, run a little large, please check measurements on product page)
fabrication, styling, and color are top notch.

CONUS sales only. individual shirt for $200, both are yours for $350.

Using stock images because they are better than ones I can take.

NU-00067-AA7-1.jpg

431510050008_ca525763-a2b3-4c79-8c42-d8b7b059514e.jpg

NU-00067-H8-2.jpg
What was your feedback on these as far as fit. I was interested in them but bigger size.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
polymshamy