• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Someone on this thread owns a Bluhrms flight jacket in olive wool (size S-M) that isn't getting the attention it deserves. I beg of you to let me show this jacket a new experience

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Still have a few things left here, so I'm dropping prices! I'm leaving town at the end of the week so get in on this now before the summer officially hits.

One addition, I've got the DBF sandals in the cinnamon color, size 45. Never worn, just tried on a few times and then put back in the box. Let's say $75.

IMG_0080.jpeg

More pants! How about these Kaptain Sunshine belted work pants in sturdy cotton, size 34? These are a catch and release for me as they are a bit more cropped than I would like, but all of the hallmarks of KS quality are here. Not sure how it shows on your screen but the color is a lovely mid-to-light brown in a shade of...nutmeg? Cumin? Definitely something from the spice rack. Perfect spring-fall weight on these bad boys. Asking $100. $50
IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

Waist a hair under 16.5in, inseam 26in, hem 8.5in, front rise 12in

On to the shorts. Let's start with a pair of Fujito line easy shorts in a sturdy olive green cotton, size 34. The major style detail on these is the self fabric line sewed down the sides, a little reminiscent of maybe old vintage athletic shorts or scouting shorts? It's less conspicuous than it sounds but still adds an interesting angle. Greg and co. have talked at length about Fujito's background in tailoring and you see evidence of that in the interior finishing on these. Other details include two side seam pockets, two back patch pockets, elasticated waist, exterior drawstring and working zip fly (my favorite, so crucial on pants and shorts of the "easy" variety). Asking $100. $75 $50

IMG_0064.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 14-19in, inseam 8in, hem 11in, front rise 12in

Monitaly Easy Baggy Shorts with quick release buckle in grey paisley cotton, new-with-tags, size M. Like the name says. These are easy all around, and the paisley looks wild but is surprisingly wearable. One thing I will note, I have these in the size large and there was a decent amount of shrink after the first wash. Asking $100. $75 $50

IMG_0076.jpeg

Waist (expandable) about 12-18.5in, inseam 5in, hem 14.25in, front rise 13.5in

BLACK SOLD, WHITE STILL AVAILABLE First up, two versions of the classic Inis Mean rolled edge tunic, done up in what are pretty close to optic white and optic black linen (unfortunately I can't find the official IM color names). These were special orders a few years back and never worn (still have the damn tags!). I'm not sure you'll see these colors that often so get while it's good! Both size L. Asking $175 for each. $125

IMG_0056.jpeg

Both: P2P 22.25in, shoulder to shoulder 18in, back collar to hem 26in

schuermang

Reaction score
Bump with price drops (open to offers)

IM relaxed jacket: $475
Monitaly chore coat: $230
SdC: $375
ts(s): $185
Valstar Clint: $650
Bumfreezer: $475

Bump with price drops

IM relaxed jacket
$475
$403.75​
Monitaly chore coat
$230
$195.50​
SdC
$375
$318.75​
ts(s)
$185
$157.25​
Bumfreezer
$475
$403.75​

Last edited:

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still have a few things left here, so I'm dropping prices! I'm leaving town at the end of the week so get in on this now before the summer officially hits.

One addition, I've got the DBF sandals in the cinnamon color, size 45. Never worn, just tried on a few times and then put back in the box. Let's say $75.

View attachment 1973311

Amazing deals here!

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1973311

PMed on shorts!

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BUTTERO Tanino in Cuoio brown calf, size 45

New in box. PM if interested and I can take more/better pics. $250 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1973311

This is a steal for some seriously comfortable sandals. What I love about these is you can lug stuff around the beach without worrying about them slipping off. Necessary if you have kids and need to be the pack mule for beach equipment.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1973311

I'm assuming these sandals fit TTS? Or, do they fit a bit large?

Shirts Anderson

Reaction score
Tough for me to answer fit question as my feet are weirdly shaped and very few shoes work for me - I'm something like a 12 wide (maybe even double wide?) with a narrow heel. My guess is the sandals fit pretty true, although perhaps others on the thread can better answer this. Either way, they are now sold!

sillyvvill

Reaction score

View attachment 1973311
Pm'ed you @Shirts Anderson

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still got this here tubo belt:

img_2558-jpeg.1967409

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily