• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The unofficial NMWA Buy/Sell Thread (a.k.a. second chance thread)

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AJL said:
6) Sartoria Formosa Abraham Moon gunclub tweed SC, 13 oz- Size 48C, new and unworn. Beautiful cut and fabric. $1,375 $1,275 $1,175 $1,100 $1,050 $975 CONUS. Measurements forthcoming.

View attachment 1278935View attachment 1278936
Moving/ must sell/ further reduction. Open to offers.

udLrC38HRfWzN32qQD2l4g.jpg

AJL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m sure you answered this question earlier in the thread, but what’s the waist and the rise on these?

Also, could you take a stab at describing the brown colour? It reads more as grey in the photos.

Thks.

Approx. measurements:
Waist- 34.5"
Front rise- 11"
Inseam- 29.5"

Yeah, I suck at photos--I'd describe it as a warm med-dark brown. Sorry, best I can do ?‍♂️

FindIng

Reaction score
Interest check on Norwegian Rain Geneve Homme, navy w/ sashiko print, XL. It's gorgeous, and I can attest that it indeed acts like a bastion against rain, on the 4-5 occasions that I've worn it. Unfortunately, I am just not an XL. I picked it up for ~$400 or so, I think, and would be willing to part with it for 350+shipping.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Approx. measurements:
Waist- 34.5"
Front rise- 11"
Inseam- 29.5"

Yeah, I suck at photos--I'd describe it as a warm med-dark brown. Sorry, best I can do ?‍♂️

I leave in a couple of minutes on a trip out to the jungle for a week, so no Internet, but I’ll take them if nobody beats me to payment in the next seven days!

beepbop

Reaction score
Selling some Schneider shirts. Not purchased from NMWA, but I figured there'd be some interest.

First up is an asymmetric cotton flannel overshirt, size V, looking for $85 shipped. Great looking fabric on this one.

overshirt1.jpg

overshirt2.jpg

Second item is a hidden placket shirt in black cotton jersey, size V as well. Looking for $45 shipped for this one.
jersey shirt.jpg

Will do a deal if both are purchased together!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads