• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So did you guys know that engagement rings and wedding rings are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES? Each with their own distinctive cost?

The mind reels...

For sale: New in box IPad from 2013. 16gb. Crystal clear retina display, Wifi. All that stuff. Came 'free' (not really free) with a car lease, and has a luxury car name stenciled on the back.

Looking for around $240 shipped, which seems pretty fair/the low end based on Google. Maybe a little less if I'm missing something.

Bros: Get at me?

JFST

Reaction score

So did you guys know that engagement rings and wedding rings are TWO SEPARATE ENTITIES? Each with their own distinctive cost?

The mind reels...

For sale: New in box IPad from 2013. 16gb. Crystal clear retina display, Wifi. All that stuff. Came 'free' (not really free) with a car lease, and has a luxury car name stenciled on the back.

Looking for around $240 shipped, which seems pretty fair/the low end based on Google. Maybe a little less if I'm missing something.

Getting Married Noob? Congratulations

namdaemun

Reaction score
Need a 44 to 46 R summer suit. Chambray, light cotton, or seersucker would work. Prefer the first two than seersucker. Pleats vs flat front and single vs double vent = does not matter

Please let me know as this is for a friend in need for a wedding

thank you

rayxlui

Reaction score

Need a 44 to 46 R summer suit.  Chambray, light cotton, or seersucker would work.  Prefer the first two than seersucker.  Pleats vs flat front and single vs double vent = does not matter

Please let me know as this is for a friend in need for a wedding

thank you

Got a tan cotton J Crew Ludlow in 44.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The mind reels...

Which version is it? In 2013 the iPad Air was introduced and the iPad Mini 2 as well. Here is a guide https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471

Last edited:

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want some sweet coats & jackets? I REALLY need to clear some space (I live in a 1 BR apartment) so help me (and yourself
satisfied.gif
) out!

Seriously, I'll make really good deals on this stuff so don't be shy!

$40 VTG 50’s-60’s! CASHMERE Single Breasted Overcoat Camel Tan Pick Stitching STAPLE

$40 VTG 60’s-70’s Double Breasted BELTED Polo Coat Overcoat Light Gray Wool CLASSIC

$40 VTG Double Breasted BELTED Polo Coat Overcoat Herringbone Wool PEAK LAPELS 40 M

$45 J. Crew "British Millerain" Waxed Cotton Utility Jacket L Large Forest Green EUC

$75 PRL Polo Ralph Lauren Duffle Coat Jacket Wool Forest Green L Large HORN Buttons

$75 CLASSIC Pepperino N3-B Puffer Jacket Parka REAL FUR TRIM Tan Small Medium ITALY

Sorry to quote myself but I've added prices so people don't have to feel weird about making offers! Prices include shipping!

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Which version is it? In 2013 the iPad Air was introduced and the iPad Mini 2 as well. Here is a guide https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471

Thanks...

It's the regular (non-Air or mini) iPad, 3rd generation:

iPad (3rd generation)

Year: Early 2012
Capacity: 16 gigs
Model number (on the back cover):
A1416 on the iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi
30-pin connector
The micro-SIM tray is on the right side on iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
FaceTime and iSight cameras

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Like I've said a billion times before... you'd get so much more traction on your stuff if you posted pictures.

ryanbay

Reaction score
Hoping to add some pieces in time for spring.. anyone have any 38s blazers/ suits, or shoes in 7.5-8? Thanks

HipPoseur

Reaction score
Last edited:

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey guys, asking $200 shipped for these Campanile Navy Blue Penny Loafers. Leather sole.

let me know if interested.

they're an 11D US but i am a true 11D and they fit a bit large. probably more like an 11.5-12D.

thanks.

Shoeluv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long shot request, looking for a Glen Plaid Silver and Black Wedding Tie.

Prefer a nice brand, will fall back on Kent Wang 6-fold otherwise.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ryanbay
Not sure what exactly you are looking for shoe wise, but I have these Tods drivers that are a tiny bit too small for my 8d feet. Also have a nice pair of freshly resoled Allen Edmonds brown captoes in same size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads