• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

Koala-T

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@bpk1 , right back at you for an AWESOME Oxxford suit in trade! Also, I recognize way too many of those ties.

bpk1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@bpk1
, right back at you for an AWESOME Oxxford suit in trade!  Also, I recognize way too many of those ties.

Hey, yeah I had to re-evaluate the collection after I got that lot of Kiton/Vacca/Borrelli 7 folds from @RStreit27. Had way too many in my collection to begin with to be honest. Even with pairing these down, I'm still at ~125.

joshmick

Reaction score
I am in the market for a solid blue suit for my wedding! I'm not too picky on the shade and would love see what you all have. Looking for something a bit more modern. My measurements:

Shoulders - 20"
Chest - 46"
Arms - 25"

so 46Rish

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for the self quoting to follow, but I am trying to get rid of some stuff for what I paid. $10 plus actual shipping.

Polo chocolate brown corduroy. Sorry for the potato pics

p2p 22"
sleeve 25.5"
shoulder 19"
length BoC 30.5"

Ace_Face

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ravazzolo $5 plus shipping.

Ravazzolo, 54EU, chocolate brown wool and cashmere

Measurements:

Sh: 20.25
BoC: 31
Sleeve; 25.5
P2P: 23
Waist: 22

abl

Reaction score
Does anyone know Whitehouse Cox? I'm looking (low priority) for a new wallet, and stumbled on these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201504048226?rmvSB=true#viTabs_0. I'm leaning towards Havannah Brown (which I think is on the right end in the picture), but like the other two dark ones as well.

I definitely prefer slimmer wallets and don't know much about this company or this model. Seems like a good deal, though...

Last edited:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know Whitehouse Cox? I'm looking (low priority) for a new wallet, and stumbled on these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201504048226?rmvSB=true#viTabs_0. I'm leaning towards Havannah Brown (which I think is on the right end in the picture), but like the other two dark ones as well.

I definitely prefer slimmer wallets and don't know much about this company or this model. Seems like a good deal, though...

From what I've heard, they make good wallets. If I'm not mistaken, Putthison has noted them on their blog.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I apologize in advance for the self quoting to follow, but I am trying to get rid of some stuff for what I paid. $10 plus actual shipping.

Oy that looks so comfy. I feel like I'd disappear wearing something brown though haha.

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone one have some Bill's Khakis 42 waist (or 44 depending on fit) 32 inseam for sale or trade? Used or new is okay.

fastfiat81

Reaction score
Looking for light grey trousers in 3 season wool and light grey flannel. 33-34" waist and at least 30" length. 10.5" rise max. I have some stuff to trade.

PM me with details.

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads