• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread

Oshuns919

Reaction score
Hey Big Man, Big Man

Burberry London 3 shirts 4X
No stains or tears

$30 a piece or OBO

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10.5:

Trade for 8.5 shoes. I seriously have two pairs, and I need to rotate in some more.

Ds13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jshastings

Reaction score
5 Canali Shirts, Great Condition 39-15 1/2 (33 Sleeve Length)

$20.00 EA or $80.00 for the lot of 5, will also be looking at offers.

$10.00EA or $45.00 for the lot of 5

Last price drop, now only $10.00 a shirt, or $45.00 for ALL 5 of them, can't go any lower than this.

Chest: 21in
Sleeve Length: 33in (using normal measurement)
Shoulder: 18in

@round Still have these?

Last edited:

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anyone has any wayfarers to trade or sell let me know. Going on vacation in 2 weeks and could really use them. Tortoise shell or black preferred. Would also consider Persol's and ****.

vexco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$20 shipped to the US - damaged.

Gustin #43 which just shipped Aug 2015.

Large, Classic fit.
- Chest (P-to-P straight across): 21
- Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of sleeve/cuff, straight along the edge): 26.75
- Length (collar seam to bottom, straight down): 30.75
- Shoulders (seam to seam, straight across): 18.75

Damage to right cuff. Other cuff, collar, collar points etc are fine - leading me to believe the cuff is damage and not wear-through. Sleeves are long-ish and pics on Gustin suggest it's meant to be worn with them rolled up, so, damage won't show if worn that way.

From the Gustin site:

SLATE CRIMSON PLAID.

Classic plaid pattern, perfect combination of colors.

This style uses cotton poplin cloth from one of the finest mills in Japan. This classic plaid pattern gets even better when it's woven up in the perfect combination of colors. Slate, navy, crimson, white. That works for us and any pair of denim you thrown its way. This is a light fabric perfect for warmer weather and we pre-wash to enhance the feel and to reduce shrink.

Our button downs are designed to be the perfect compliment to our denim. They share the same dedication to classic American styling, a perfectly tailored fit and obsessive attention to detail.

Our fit starts with a beautifully tailored body, not too slim, but definitely fitted. High armholes keep the body lines clean. Scooped out sides give the untucked look a bit of extra style. A traditional button down collar is secured with two side buttons and one back and has a nice soft roll.

We labor over every construction detail. Extensive single needle stitching is used throughout. All our closures are made from true mother of pearl. A finely folded locker loop sits over a box pleat on the back yoke. The front placket is also pleated, made the right way, using a true two piece construction. The feel is more substantial and the effort higher, but it's the right way. An angular chest pocket completes the front. Our cuffs are double button with rounded corners.

Button downs that are made in the USA using our quality of material and construction are typically priced at $175 to $300. The Gustin model, with your support, lets us do much better.

FIT Available in our Classic, Slim and Tall fits
FABRIC #43 Japan Poplin Cloth, 3.5oz
FINISH Pre-washed
TRIMS Mother of pearl buttons, custom Gustin label
SHIPPING Aug / Sept 2015

Dope. May cop when back from vacation if still available. Perfect measurements!

winny94

Reaction score
I'm looking for a gray and/or navy peacoat or peacoat-esque winter coat. Slim large, medium, 42ish.

Thanks

Last edited:

TexJake

Reaction score
Attention BIG & TALL crowd: 18.5 - 20 x 35-37

I have a collection of about 10-12 shirts by Robert Talbott (most Robert Talbott Carmel, some Robert Talbott Bespoke) with the following measurement ranges. Wanted to gauge any interest before posting a bunch of pictures, as I don't know how much interest they will get.

Collar size ranges from 18.5 to 20.25,
p2p from 28 to 34
Shoulder width from 23 to 25
Sleeves from 25.5 to 26.5

If there is any interest, just shoot me a message and I can send you details. They are all very nice, and some excellent fabric/patterns.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads