• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CutandSew

Reaction score
Across from Harry Rosen on Bloor. Where the old Hugo Boss store was.

Ok, here’s what I saw at the pop up and found out from the SA: the stock is all from V Hazelton and they plan on staying at the site for about 3 months or until they’ve sold everything. All clothing and shoes are 50% off of the retail price (so far!)

In terms of shoes there’s Bontoni, Santoni, Lobb, and a few brands I’m not familiar with. Most shoes are $1500-2000 retail while the few Lobbs that they have are $3500!!! There are a variety of sizes mostly 10 1/2 and smaller.

In terms of tailored clothing I only noticed sports jackets that range in size from 48-52. They had a few Kiton and Orazio Luciano at about $7000 retail. Sartorio, Luigi Borrelli and Partenopea at around $3500-4000.

There were some sportier outerwear pieces from Kired that looked nice at about $2000 retail. I think the label is a part of Kiton because I noticed the use of a red dot in the logo. There were also nice tailored overcoats and peacots from Sartorio and Luigi Borrelli around $2000-3000 that also looked nice.

They also had pants and ties for sale, but I didn’t look at them so I cannot say anything about them.

I think it’s worth checking out to see what they have, but the discount offered isn’t so amazing that you need to run to the store at this very moment.

yusufhar

Reaction score
Ok, here’s what I saw at the pop up and found out from the SA: the stock is all from V Hazelton and they plan on staying at the site for about 3 months or until they’ve sold everything. All clothing and shoes are 50% off of the retail price (so far!)

In terms of shoes there’s Bontoni, Santoni, Lobb, and a few brands I’m not familiar with. Most shoes are $1500-2000 retail while the few Lobbs that they have are $3500!!! There are a variety of sizes mostly 10 1/2 and smaller.

In terms of tailored clothing I only noticed sports jackets that range in size from 48-52. They had a few Kiton and Orazio Luciano at about $7000 retail. Sartorio, Luigi Borrelli and Partenopea at around $3500-4000.

There were some sportier outerwear pieces from Kired that looked nice at about $2000 retail. I think the label is a part of Kiton because I noticed the use of a red dot in the logo. There were also nice tailored overcoats and peacots from Sartorio and Luigi Borrelli around $2000-3000 that also looked nice.

They also had pants and ties for sale, but I didn’t look at them so I cannot say anything about them.

I think it’s worth checking out to see what they have, but the discount offered isn’t so amazing that you need to run to the store at this very moment.
Thanks for checking it out and posting. Are they open on Sundays?

KWang94

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing, man. Those prices are ******* ridiculous though.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interest Check: selling a pair of NIB Carmina Uetam Loafers in chocolate lizard skin, sz 7UK. Looking for $550 CAD. Please PM if interested.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, man. Those prices are ******* ridiculous though.

To be honest, I was not surprised about the prices once I heard it was V Hazelton. Still, it's not like one can find deals on John Lobb everyday so no complaints here.

I'll probably check it out at some point this week though I don't expect to find anything in my sizes there.

Encore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do have a lot of stuff, they took the old townshoes location i believe. whole 2 floors of them. I think I can find better prices somewhere else but they do carry good garment and shoes. They only have like 10 pairs of lobb, a lot of santoni though.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it's been confirmed Reigning Champ WON'T be having a warehouse sale in Toronto this year.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it's been confirmed Reigning Champ WON'T be having a warehouse sale in Toronto this year.

I had a feeling that was the case. ☹️ They would have announced it by now if it was during the same time as the last two years.

I skipped it last year but I'm starting to grow out of my current RC tees and this would have been good timing.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a feeling that was the case. ☹️ They would have announced it by now if it was during the same time as the last two years.

I skipped it last year but I'm starting to grow out of my current RC tees and this would have been good timing.

Yeah crap I actually never been to it but wanted to go this year. Oh well I will make due with Uniqlo sweats for now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads