• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luca Anto

Reaction score
I am sorry then. Do you know if the suits aren’t fused?
Again not sure. I've really only bought shirts and an overcoat from them very recently. I haven't actually received anything yet so I guess I'll find out soon enough. I was just impressed by how friendly the staff was and at how many fabrics and customization options they have available on their MTM line compared to other places. They sent me the email a few days ago and I thought I'd share it here because I thought it was a good price for the quality range. Sorry if I offended anyone.

KWang94

Reaction score
Did some light stalking and it looks like Luca does in fact, work with Eric Sana.

upload_2018-10-26_14-7-8.png

Not saying this is dodgy but I think full disclosure would be appreciated.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Viacavour? They are having a Brunello Cucinelli Trunk show.

Definitely one of the nicer stores in Yorkville, nice collection of menswear ( I really like their Instagram photos atleast haha)

Do you plan to drop by the trunk show?

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice selection of stuff there.

I'm holding out (trying anyway) for Harry Rosen's Outlet boxing week sale. They usually have a kicker at the start.

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice stuff at Via. Do you shop there?

Not this year, I like to pop in to check out their collection though. I definitely like their overall collection and vibe of the store more than Harry's.

Although you can definitely snag a good deal here and there during the sale season like you stated!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics