• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HotDilf

Reaction score
Would this be a good deal?

IMG_2440.jpg IMG_2436.jpg IMG_2437.jpg

60% virgin wool, 30% baby llama, 10% cotton

Simon Chambers

Reaction score
Would this be a good deal?

View attachment 2116605 View attachment 2116607 View attachment 2116609

60% virgin wool, 30% baby llama, 10% cotton
It's a large markdown, but MSRPs are designed to mark down. For me, the question is how much you would wear it and if you already have something that does the job. I was in Rome a couple of years ago and looked at an amazing cashmere overcoat that was initially 2000 Euros. The store offered it to me for 600, which was a fantastic deal for the quality, but I didn't spend the money because I couldn't afford it at the time and couldn't make a case for wearing the coat enough to make it worth even 1/3 of the initial price.

I can't speak to the quality or durability based on what you've shown here, so you'll need to decide primarily based on your own budget and use case I think. :)

hrv123

Reaction score
There's been a number of posts on this thread talking about it but I know it can be cumbersome to dig through it, so here's an online article that explains the process.
I’m dealing with the same issue. Called UPS Thursday at 8 am to inform them I’d be self clearing the package as I wasn’t going to pay $130 to have them do it. I was assured I’d get the documents within 24 hrs. Here we are in Tuesday and despite 6 calls and assurances, I still have no paperwork. Obviously they’re just giving me the run around. Out of principle I won’t pay. Going to contact Ontario Consumer Affairs and Competition Bureau to complain

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Harry Rosen did a restock post-30% off kicker. They got a whole bunch of Tom Ford sunglasses, but most of them sold pretty fast (selling for $199). Picked up a pair of aviators for $199.

suitforcourt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Harry Rosen did a restock post-30% off kicker. They got a whole bunch of Tom Ford sunglasses, but most of them sold pretty fast (selling for $199). Picked up a pair of aviators for $199.

HR outlet in Mississauga?

chiggyv

Reaction score
Noticed a new Brunello Cuccinelli boutique at Yorkdale that might be of interest to some. Right next to Raffi Jewelers on the west side of the mall.

hrv123

Reaction score
I bought the ones on the far right at Costco for $150 about a year and a half ago. Nice glasses but quite an old model

Went to the Heartland Harry Rosen outlet a month or two for the first time in years. It reminded me of Winners. Total waste of time

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing
People like the style, but it's also the brand name
They're made by Marcolin (the Pepsi to Luxottica's Coke)

It's like people going nuts for Tom Ford clothing when it's all made by Zegna

There are some nice looking models. They also have a higher-tier "Private Collection" (or something that), that's made in Japan with better materials (e.g., titanium frames).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads