• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

partenopean

Reaction score
I may stop by briefly. Not too sure how late I’ll be at work. Tim mentioned he’s gotten a few responses. If I recall correctly, something in the range of 20 people.

20 people as in 20 styleforum members, or 20 with all his private clients, business contacts, others etc?

how long will he keep his space open for? it says 3-6?

Bersabee

Reaction score
20 people as in 20 styleforum members, or 20 with all his private clients, business contacts, others etc?

how long will he keep his space open for? it says 3-6?
Contacts. When I last spoke to him, no one from Styleforum specifically had RSVP’d. He did mention some of his clients who frequent this Styleforum thread tho had said they might stop by.

Simon Chambers

Reaction score
I had RSVP'd right away, and I'm from StyleForum. Although I've since had to cancel out. I did email to say I couldn't make it in the end.

induere_to

Reaction score
I didn't actually receive that many RSVP's from people on Styleforum. I won't be checking names at the door or anything like that, the RSVP's were just to get an idea of how many people were planning on coming. Everyone is welcome whether you RSVP'ed or didn't.

Address is on the flyer, but I'll post it again: 145 Front Street East, Unit 201 (Second Floor, if you take the elevator you'll turn right directly after exiting and you'll see it in the corner.) It's a block east from St. Lawrence Market.

I don't have parking, unfortunately, if you're planning on driving; but parking isn't impossible on that side of town. If you're taking the TTC, you can get off at either the Jarvis or Sherbourne intersection from the 504 King Street streetcar.

One thing to keep in mind is that I share the space with another business owner and to respect him, I'd want to keep his room off-limits as much as possible. It's easy to tell which space is his because it's a small room with green walls near the entrance. You can look around, but it might be most respectful not to touch or move anything around in that room.

maebach

Reaction score
I didn't actually receive that many RSVP's from people on Styleforum. I won't be checking names at the door or anything like that, the RSVP's were just to get an idea of how many people were planning on coming. Everyone is welcome whether you RSVP'ed or didn't.

Address is on the flyer, but I'll post it again: 145 Front Street East, Unit 201 (Second Floor, if you take the elevator you'll turn right directly after exiting and you'll see it in the corner.) It's a block east from St. Lawrence Market.

I don't have parking, unfortunately, if you're planning on driving; but parking isn't impossible on that side of town. If you're taking the TTC, you can get off at either the Jarvis or Sherbourne intersection from the 504 King Street streetcar.

One thing to keep in mind is that I share the space with another business owner and to respect him, I'd want to keep his room off-limits as much as possible. It's easy to tell which space is his because it's a small room with green walls near the entrance. You can look around, but it might be most respectful not to touch or move anything around in that room.

Thanks for having us. Place looks great and congrats again on the opening!

Spex

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the Harry Rosen HAROLD brand off the rack shirts (not the custom ones)? How's the fit/quality? Could you compare them to another brand?

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody been to Via Cavours popup on Bay/Bloor. Some very aggressive pricing.

Got this PZ Sartoriale suit for 92% off:
A788880D-ADC1-4579-BBDD-DFE0D1D9F705.jpeg
93162188-591C-4893-AE00-A82F42C700E7.jpeg

shoewarma

Reaction score
Has anybody been to Via Cavours popup on Bay/Bloor. Some very aggressive pricing.

Got this PZ Sartoriale suit for 92% off:
View attachment 1883677 View attachment 1883678
Is that still around? I have been there a couple of years ago in the summer, but never thought it would stay for long. I recall the pricing was pretty insane for some Cesare Attolini and Orazio Luciano sport jackets and some Paolo Scafora shoes.

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is this the one on Cumberland, or that odd store on Bay just north of Bloor?

Bay

Is that still around? I have been there a couple of years ago in the summer, but never thought it would stay for long. I recall the pricing was pretty insane for some Cesare Attolini and Orazio Luciano sport jackets and some Paolo Scafora shoes.

All that stuff is now 80% off.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads