• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Saks on Queen? Do you happen to know what size?

Shoot, I meant in reference to Simon's. My apologies. This is what happens when you post while tired.

They have a L & an XL at Simon's, but I'll be returning the Medium this week because I determined that it's too big on me. I'm short and while I don't mind it being a little big on me, I just couldn't get into it. The Small was gone long before I first visited the store in May.

They also have a few other items (the linen work shirt that NMWA is carrying, a colourblocked long shirt in charcoal and navy and a funky black/gray patterned blazer among other things) in all sizes (but the I claimed the Smalls on the first two items). Sage de Cret's long-sleeve shirts in a Small fit me perfectly, no sleeve alterations required. THIS is why I intend on switching to Japanese brands for much of my long-sleeved casual wear.

I just hope that Simon's isn't discontinuing the brand like I fear it is; Simon's website no longer has it listed.

Last edited:

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoot, I meant in reference to Simon's. My apologies. This is what happens when you post while tired.

They have a L & an XL at Simon's, but I'll be returning the Medium this week because I determined that it's too big on me. I'm short and while I don't mind it being a little big on me, I just couldn't get into it. The Small was gone long before I first visited the store in May. 

They also have a few other items (the linen work shirt that NMWA is carrying, a colourblocked long shirt in charcoal and navy and a funky black/gray patterned blazer among other things) in all sizes (but the I claimed the Smalls on the first two items). Sage de Cret's long-sleeve shirts in a Small fit me perfectly, no sleeve alterations required. I just hope that Simon's isn't discontinuing the brand like I fear it is; Simon's website no longer has it listed.

I'm a huge fan of SdC and have 3 jackets already. I need some shirts in size L, time to make a trip there.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of SdC and have 3 jackets already. I need some shirts in size L, time to make a trip there.

I got into the brand's aesthetic last year and cannot justify buying from the USA without pre-existing USD for obvious reasons, so you can imagine how surprised and happy I was when I discovered it in Simon's. While I wish more people knew about the brand, I can take solace in that if it means nobody buys my size at the store!
peepwall[1].gif

I'm overdue for a new winter coat for when it's below 0. While the sensible side of me says to buy an OSC Cross coat and be done with it, the not-as-sensible side really wants to (somehow) try on that remaining rabbit fur fishtail that NMWA has in stock.

One more thing to take note of when you go to Simon's: they didn't merchandise the brand properly. There's no brand label on the racks for it + it's somewhat scattered about within an enclosed section. Look for the section that has OAMC, A.P.C., wings + horns and Diesel Black Gold. Thankfully it's not very large. The same goes for Monitaly if you're looking for their stuff,

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Putting out an offer for serious inquiries only:

Does anybody have any interest in NWT Ralph Lauren formal wear in either Black Label or Purple Label (the real hand made purple label)?

Black label will be under $900 CAD

Purple label will be under $2K CAD

We're talking SF prices.

These aren't from Harry's outlet.

DK413

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know that Rego Bespoke in the Financial District is having a clearance sale..

They're clearing out all their JM Weston stock @ $599 for any pair. They also have some nice Samuelsohn suits at $899 if you're a 40R or bigger. Some shirts at $99 but nothing special and some decent ties at $99 too.
Decent selection and definitely worth checking out.

linds_15

Reaction score

Hey guys,

Does anybody have any interest in NWT Ralph Lauren formal wear in either Black Label or Purple Label (the real hand made purple label)?

We're talking SF prices.

Interest here, need a tux

Chambertin

Reaction score
Hey guys,

We're talking SF prices.

Is any size available? Is there urgency? I've got my wedding in the fall, but my plan right now is to try on tuxedo's to see if it's really something I want to do or not.

mebiuspower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

building on this, the Harry Rosen at Vaughan Mills has a small selection of RLBL navy sport coats from $700-$800

I went to HR at Vaughan Mills today and found a RLBL navy blazer in 40T for $799. There was no sale on the item but the rep had put it aside for me and will let me know when the next promo will be.

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you know that Rego Bespoke in the Financial District is having a clearance sale..

They're clearing out all their JM Weston stock @ $599 for any pair. They also have some nice Samuelsohn suits at $899 if you're a 40R or bigger. Some shirts at $99 but nothing special and some decent ties at $99 too.
Decent selection and definitely worth checking out.

!!

When the hell did they start carrying JM Weston?! They discountinued Allen Edmonds and weren't much of anything shoe-wise last time I went in, which was about a year ago.

Wrenkin

Reaction score
If you search the archives it seems they've had the Westons for a couple of years, and have discounted them before. I was near the store today and walked by but they had a sign saying you had to knock to be let in and I didn't think it was worth wasting the owner's time. From what I saw through the window they had some dark oxfords, about 5-6 shoes on display.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads