• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate Portland (OR) Shopping Thread

MarioImpemba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This heat is killing me. I didn't move from the midwest for this ****. Avg. high is listed as 75
censored.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone recommend a good place here to get custom shirts? Would be primarily dress shirts for work and play.

mymil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've gotten a bunch of shirts from mytailor when they had somebody in town and I like them.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I really should drop by Woodlands, thanks kixslf

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heading back for a visit in about a week. Anything good open recently, shops or restaurant-wise (mostly restaurants)?
I unfortunatley couldn't get a reso at Langbaan. Are the following worth hitting up?

• Lil Wares
  • P.R.E.A.M.
  • Renata
  • Shift Drinks
  • The Biwa Burger at Noraneko

What's good, PDX peeps?

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heading back for a visit in about a week. Anything good open recently, shops or restaurant-wise (mostly restaurants)?
I unfortunatley couldn't get a reso at Langbaan. Are the following worth hitting up?

• Lil Wares
  • P.R.E.A.M.
  • Renata
  • Shift Drinks
  • The Biwa Burger at Noraneko

What's good, PDX peeps?

PREAM is legit. Worth checking out. I liked Noraneko a lot, but didn't try the burger. Lil Wares/Smallwares is always interesting and fun. Check the Langbaan reservations site day of--sometimes last min spots open up. Want to hit up Hamlet, from Nostrana peeps, for snacks and drinks--I trust it will be solid.

Woodlands buy keeps getting better and better (shout out to @kixslf) so def peep that. Frances May expanded their space, which is nice. Otherwise...I don't get out much.

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to smallwares tomorrow, can't wait. I didn't know they opened lil wares, I need to hit up brunch there.

Frances may is worth checking, maybe table of contents as well. I think they're running a archive sale this week.

I was not impressed with norenenko, still an expensive, small bowl of ramen. The biwa scam continues.

Have you checked out Atualla? That spots amazing, highly recommended.
Also had a great meal at Gruner recently. Really good wine and service.

Last edited:

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
I went to pdx a couple weekends ago and coquine was probably one of the better meals I had there. Don't get the chicken though.

Last edited:

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Portland SF'ers
The studio Ive been working in for the past few months is having a big studio sale this saturday. Come through, say whats up and buy some treasures and support the locals. Ill have tons of work available, in a range of sizes and prices.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to be in Portland first week of October. Anything new to see? Or any special events worth checking out this time of year? I'm hoping fall weather will be in full swing by then. Looking forward to checking out some places I've only visited online.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, weed will be legal for recreational purchase, so depending on how you roll that's a new and notable development.

Lots of food to eat that's for sure. Eater PDX is pretty legit for that stuff.

I'm not up to date on the retail tip these days...but I don't think there's too much new and breaking. Please, PDX SFers correct me if I am wrong.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eazy e lover