• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Every day upon reading Styleforum I find a reason to curse my G width clodhoppers...

Amen brother! Too many shoe hipsters showing off their D width feet and thin ankles wearing dress shoes without socks. They go about blissfully scrolling through pages of shoe choices from all of the shoe makers without a care in the world. Meanwhile, we of the wide foot species are like Oliver shuffling to the shoe makers and saying "please sir, more wide shoes." Not that we are bitter or anything. No, we are a brave lot and daily feel the sting of "wide-ists" who hold us back from our fashion goals. :slayer:

jogowill

Reaction score
Amen brother! Too many shoe hipsters showing off their D width feet and thin ankles wearing dress shoes without socks. They go about blissfully scrolling through pages of shoe choices from all of the shoe makers without a care in the world. Meanwhile, we of the wide foot species are like Oliver shuffling to the shoe makers and saying "please sir, more wide shoes." Not that we are bitter or anything. No, we are a brave lot and daily feel the sting of "wide-ists" who hold us back from our fashion goals.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Men of Wide Foot Nation, unite!

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every day upon reading Styleforum I find a reason to curse my G width clodhoppers...

Your feet may hate you but your wallet thanks you...

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rocking these Vtg Florsheim Imperial saddles:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My very old, very dry Florsheim Imperial v-cleat lwbs.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Rancourts? They look lovely, why do you like them so much? Fit is superb?

-Mike

Unlined Rancourt Pinch Penny. The price was right, the fit is fantastic, the shell is in amazing condition, plus I can't score an unlined Cigar LHS haha. I will be getting an unlined color 8 at some point, just have to decide if I am going to go with the same size as my whiskey, they are fairly snug sockless in 7.5D so I might try and 8D or 7.5E if BB would restock those sizes)

Anden

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alden #8 after years of hard wear.

C&J Marlows. Had these for about 4 years. Has developed a great patina.

My old pair of C&J Harvard. Has taken so much abuse... Sticking has started to come loose. My go to summer shoe. I love them so much I decided to get a new pair. Just for the record. I bought them in a beat up condition for the patina. My shoes never end up this worn out...

BackInTheJox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unlined Rancourt Pinch Penny. The price was right, the fit is fantastic, the shell is in amazing condition, plus I can't score an unlined Cigar LHS haha. I will be getting an unlined color 8 at some point, just have to decide if I am going to go with the same size as my whiskey, they are fairly snug sockless in 7.5D so I might try and 8D or 7.5E if BB would restock those sizes)

Agree on all accounts (I have a pair as well). Plus, the footbed is ultra comfortable.

coolarrow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^Nice collection there, Anden
fing02[1].gif

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every time I see a Marlow, I'm basically speechless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads