• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM me if interested. Prefer to outright sell.

Size XL

FW13 Cotton Sateen Deck Jacket
Pretty warm. lined in 100% wool. pockets are also lined.

Last edited:

Doogan

Reaction score

http://well-spent.com/engineered-garments-bedford-jacket/

Looking to sell or trade the above jacket in a large. It's a reasonably stiff material. Barely worn so great condition. It just doesn't fit me sadly! I would consider EG gear in size m or l depending on the fit (I have shirts in a large, a bedford in a lighter material in a large and a field parka in medium).

I'd be looking to sell for £115 within UK (a bit more for further afield).

Sorry for quoting my own post. Anyone up for trading for a medium bedford?

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
Any TS(S) fans here? Selling a cotton suit jacket and matching shorts that unfortunately are a size smaller than what I normally wear. Shorts ~ 31" and Jacket ~36"/37". Beautiful, subtle pattern comes as no surprise. Open to trades and to a sale

agvs

Reaction score
Got a bunch of stuff I'm looking to unload. Mostly looking to sell but open to trades too. I am very open to reasonable offers and ship for free when I can.

FW15 Charcoal Worsted Wool Cinch pant
Size 32, $120

---------------------------------------------------------------

FW14 Charcoal Herringbone/Coated Canvas Reversible coat
Size XS, $399

Sadly I tried a small and XS in this style of coat and neither worked out how I wanted. Will fit a true XS or a slender, short armed small. Good pics here http://www.norsestore.com/commodity/18313-engineered-garments-reversible-coat

-------------------------------------------------------

FW14 Floral Jacquard Bucket Hat
M, $69

Still have the above available and this

SS14 Cinch Pant - Brown Linen/Poly stripe
Size 32, $99

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am looking to sell two NWT EG Workaday Oxford Cloth Buttondown Shirts (size Large). One is light blue stripe. The other is red stripe.

$110 each shipped within CONUS. Or take both for $190 shipped CONUS.

Size Large
p2p: 23"
Shoulder: 18.5"
Sleeve: 26.25"

Last edited:

mdcmdcmdc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a wedding coming up and figured it was a good excuse to cast out a net for a small andover + sz 32 cinch pant combo. If you happen to have something you'd like to set free, lemme know. Not set on any particular fabric/pattern/season/etc.

Thanks!

jajordan378

Reaction score

Does anyone have info on this shirt, when it dropped, or the official name?
Looking for it in Small or Medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads