• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrowShit

Reaction score
@misf0004 is the shirt just oxford cloth cotton? I saw the close ups on grailed and it looked a bit like corduroy.

bismark-hills

Reaction score
Ouch. Yeah, probably. I bought my used jackets from fine upstanding people I knew here.
smile.gif

I like that a lot of their offerings look really good worn-in -- but people asking retail is sometimes ridiculous, especially when the new coats often don't even sell for that. The only time I don't feel this way is if it's something rare you'll never find in a store, eBay, etc.

Still seems like there are some good deals on Grailed, though.

Definitely, scored a homespun wool bedford for a killer price couple of weeks ago.
smile.gif
There are a handful of bedfords that I'd pay retail for, but most are 'staple' pieces that doesn't vary very much season to season.

ramdomthought

Reaction score
Here's some stuff that I've outgrown or just don't wear much anymore, looking for trades or good homes. Posted two things before but reposting to keep everything in one place

Please feel free to send an offer, ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED AND NONE ARE TOO LOW (buy my product!)

Measurements in the spoiler under each pic.

Also will have some non-daiki but related things I'll post here but in a spoiler at the very bottom so they don't clutter up the thread.

eg fw07 khaki bomber with my favorite wool lining in XS
SoldHeavy lining. I wore this thing in 10F. Not waterproof but who needs to care just wear it inside out and the wool will take the water and be warm and you can feel like you're in an older season of cdgh+

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.5"
Pit to Pit: 20"
Body Length: 23.5"
Sleeve Length: 24.5" (and more or less due to ribbing being a fabric you can adjust to fit your length. Acronym can't do that!!

wwm (daiki era) cpo in small.
- Sold
Has been to a handful of national parks in a backpack but hasn't been touched in a year since.

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17.5"
Pit to Pit: 20.5"
Body Length: 27"
Sleeve Length: 25"

EG SS13 Tab Collar Floral - Small
(warning, picked this up for a song and it's Very Beaten Up. Free with the purchase or trade of anything else here! Maybe even free if you buy or trade something with someone else!)

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"
Pit to Pit: 21"
Body Length: 28"
Sleeve Length: 24"

EG FW(sometime) heavy cotton ripstop classic shirt
Sold
Heavy as hell. Cotton, don't go Into The Wilderness with this. Otherwise a nice shirtjacket to put on as though it's a shirt or maybe a jacket even

Pit to Pit: 21.5"
Body Length: 24"
Sleeve Length: 23"

EG SS10 Andover - Tagged Small but fits smaller than any "small" andover i've ever worn...
I bought this secondhand. I've been trying to hunt this piece down for ages (why? who knows it's really not Particularly Special). It's never fit me. It's never come close to fitting me. If you have long arms, want an andover that will look cool, and are otherwise a Small Person this might be it for you

Shoulder to Shoulder: 17"
Pit to Pit: 19"
Body Length: 26.5"
Sleeve Length: 24.5"

OTHER NON-EG BRANDS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST IN THE SPOILER AND IN THE SPOILER THEY WILL REMAIN

GBV Polka dot shirt - Small
It's shrunken and I haven't, or something. eg used this fabric once and thus it has perfect synergy with any engineered garments!!

Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.75"
Body Length: 27.5"
Sleeve Length: 23.5"

GBV red gingham shirt - small
Trippy gingham that changes sizes all through the fabric as though there was some magic in it. Maybe it was engineered? Who really cares, it looks cool and is in good shape. It's pretty light and fits like every gitman shirt you've ever worn

Body Length: 28"
Sleeve Length: 24"

monitaly wool vest - 36
fits me but a bit like the eg bomber in that it's probably A Bit Closer Than I'd Like (and only getting worse). Bought from NMWA and the only piece in this post that I'll not want to practically give away because I love it and Will Definitely Fit It Soon(tm).

Shoulder to Shoulder: 14.5"
Pit to Pit: 19"
Body Length: 26"
Sleeve Length: 0"

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Size Medium-wearers who search Grailed for my user name could be in for a rare, cheap, and delicious holiday treat.

biabia

Reaction score
Selling Grey Worsted Wool Cinch Pant from FW16.

Retail for $380.

Selling it for $180 shipped for US only. Will ship USPS Priority.

Size 30.

BNWT, never been worn.

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
If someone has some close to new BDU pants, preferably FW navy, let me know, I might be in for a pair. Size M/34.

tjonesd2

Reaction score
Chauncy Shirt - Hawaiian Print - Size XL - 9/10 condition.

Probably my favorite print ever from EG, but no longer fits me loose as I have put on some muscle so going to let it go.

Asking $100 including paypal invoice and shipping within the USA - this is less than what I paid. Worldwide shipping at cost.

Thanks! I have over 120 positive transactions on gr@iled

Epsund

Reaction score
Anyone got a s/s smock they'd be interested in selling? Preferably in large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads