• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateReady

Reaction score
Looking for a wool overparka in medium, fw waders in medium and wool balloon pants size 32. Happy to pay, but also have a few things to trade.

olive quilted reversible pants size 32.
Navy and black plaid flannel long bush shirt in medium.
gray wool shooting pants in size 30
highland parka in fair isle wool size medium (but you would really have to have some amazing stuff to trade for this particular item.)

jayce030

Reaction score

I've got a pair of Russell Mocassin x Nepenthes Fishing Oxfords in size 8.5e (fits size 9) that I'm looking to get rid of

Looking for:
Herringbone Bedford
Herringbone or navy Baker jackets, size Med or equivalent to around 20-21" chest
Fatigues size 32

Alternately around $165obo

details here:
https://www.*******.com/listings/1283264-Nepenthes-New-York---Russell-Moccasin-Co--Fishing-Oxford

I got a Herringbone Bedford for sale - it a size small, but has a 20inch chest - let me know if you're interested. Its from Fall 2014, lightly used - has paisley lined sleeves and the elbow patches

Last edited:

NateReady

Reaction score

Looking for a wool overparka in medium, fw waders in medium and wool balloon pants size 32. Happy to pay, but also have a few things to trade.

olive quilted reversible pants size 32.
Navy and black plaid flannel long bush shirt in medium.
gray wool shooting pants in size 30
highland parka in fair isle wool size medium (but you would really have to have some amazing stuff to trade for this particular item.)

I also have a medium highland parka in homespun that I could trade. Really on the look for a wool over parka or poncho.

acantellano

Reaction score
I have a few E.G Workshirts that I'm selling for $50 a piece tag: small.
Also, have a Button Shawl herringbone for $100, a Field Jacket from SS16 tag: medium new for $300/offers welcomed
1 blue/teal polo tag: medium for $30. 2 olive. blue post overall scarfs for $40ea. I'll post pics/measurements later if anybody
is interested.

kape

Reaction score

Engineered Garments Classic Shirt Navy Wool Flannel size Small
***$110***
Only tried on.
Chest: 21"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Length: 28"

FREE CONUS SHIPPING - USPS Priority Mail

NateReady

Reaction score
I have a navy wool flannel baker jacket from FW15 size large. Its new. I'm looking for the same jacket in serge, brown wool or for other interesting wool fw e.g. items. Thanks.

acantellano

Reaction score
I have three workshirts going for $50 a piece shipping not include. Check this deal out, because honestly I doubt you'll get workshirts for this low on eBay/Grailed. All shirts are tagged: small. I have measurements when requested.

Toby Price

Reaction score
WTB: Pair of McKinalys x Nepenthes sherwood boots in UK9 if anyone has any? open to any colour

CrowShit

Reaction score
I have two EG items for sale/trade. Also posted on familiar selling site, but will give better offer here.

SOLD

Light Grey Activecloth Parka SS15 - Small

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads