• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazySamurai

Reaction score
Hey this looks great, could you get me some measurements @CSCoHammers7 and what price your looking for?

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score

Looking to trade a SS15 Navy Tropical Wool CPO in size small. I'm a pretty universal S in tops and 30 in bottoms, so I'm willing to entertain any trades or partial trades in those sizes. EG for EG makes sense, but I'm pretty open minded, so feel free to shoot me any offers, even if that means random cool accessories or whatever. Worst I can say is no!

Worn once over a tshirt, so let's say like new without tags. I love the tropical wool fabric, just don't need this particular piece in navy of all colors in my wardrobe:

2a831a7834ad88e1cfd4fdc093740379.jpg

Thanks for looking!

edit: Willing to accept cash offers as well - I'd let it go to another forum member at a great price :)

Hey this looks great, could you get me some measurements @CSCoHammers7
and what price your looking for?

PM'd, but in case anyone else is interested as well:

Pit to pit: 20 3/4"
Back shoulder: 18"
Back length from bottom of collar: 28"
Sleeve inseam: 21"

I was thinking somewhere around $175-$180, but I'd still be willing to entertain reasonable offers from there to move this quickly. The CPO retailed somewhere north of $400.

thejrh

Reaction score
Hello, looking to trade a blue cotton flannel work shirt, in size small, for a short sleeve camp shirt, pop over shirt or work jacket. Bought the shirt at Bloomingdales NYC this past season. I have a few of the EG work shirts and I haven't worn this one as much as I expected. The shirt has been washed cold once and hung to dry. It is in nearly new condition. I pulled the image from the website of Independence in Chicago.

Thanks,
Rob

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's gone but i have an xl herringbone bedford from f/w 2015/16 for $175 and the wool mackinaw in xl for $300 if anyone is interested.
cesspool needs to be replaced Kunk need dat $

TheloniusDrunk

Reaction score
it's gone but i have an xl herringbone bedford from f/w 2015/16 for $175 and the wool mackinaw in xl for $300 if anyone is interested.
cesspool needs to be replaced Kunk need dat $

Got pictures?

violethour1951

Reaction score
Selling a white broadcloth banded collar shirt (M) and a pair of BNWT olive outback canvas fatigues pants (32).

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Trying again...looking for basically any EG in the following sizes:

Pants in 38 or XL
Shirts in XXL
Outerwear in XXL

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PM'd you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads