• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Have a few items looking to find a new home for. Mostly items which are not weather appropriate or poorly sized (for me).

Note I am based in Sydney Australia, and shipping costs are not exactly cheap (but considering the distance from the US and UK, you shouldn't be surprised). Shipping will include tracking however.

Hit me up with any questions, extra photos, or make me an offer!

1. Porter Jacket - Heather Grey French Terry - Medium

Released: Spring/Summer 2012 (?)
Brand New with Tags. Includes spare white buttons as originally supplied.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Round Collar Shirt - White 80’s 2 Ply Broadcloth - Size Medium.

Released: Spring/Summer 2013
Used condition. Worn a handful of times at most.
Recently laundered and professionally pressed. No stains (even the collar is close to brand new).
Sizing in line with current Engineered Garments shirting. Suitable for chest sized 40-42".

3. Andover Jacket - Navy Serge Wool - Size Medium

Released: Fall/Winter 2012
Pre-loved condition. Very little signs of wear.
No stains, rips or damage.
All buttons in place - note photos showing fully functional surgical cuffs at end of jacket sleeve. No buttons missing!

A professional tailor engaged to allow full functionality of sleeves (for those reading, until recently jacket sleeves were not sold fully functional). Tailor removed buttons removed, cut open button holes (already stitched) and each button hand sewn back exactly as original.

4. Work Shirt - Navy Heathered Cotton Oxford - Medium - SOLD

Released: Fall/Winter 2013
Originally purchased from The Bureau Belfast. RRP £145.00

Pre-worn condition. Other than stains, very minor signs of wear. Lot of life left in this piece.
Fabric is soft on the touch and quite warm.
Minor visible stains on cuff of both left and right sleeves. Barely noticeable and not sure what cause of stains from as I am very careful with garment care.
Cannot guarantee stains can be removed as appear to be embedded into the fibres. See photos for close ups.

Size Medium falls in line with current EG sizing (sizing shifted larger from 2013).
Best suitable for 40-42" chest.
Letting go due to sizing (I am size Small in current Engineered Garments Work Shirts).
This was the year that sizing with Work Shirts askew (I've worn size Small ever since).

Last edited:

besbesbes

Reaction score
WTB
Workaday zip hoodie in any colour size XL.
Let me know if you want to sell one.

MaiLam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any leads on either the long or short sleeve Big Floral Print shirt from SS14, in either a small or medium, would be very appreciated. Done the usual rounds of Yahoo and Rakuten but no dice. I realise I'm probably out of luck on this one, with it being as popular as it was, but I thought I'd give it a try (there's a large of the short sleeve version on Rakuten, if anyone is interested)

Just for reference:

lawlercon

Reaction score
Looking for a whipcord cruiser in XL... olive is preferred, but I'd do navy.

I have a ton of stuff for trade. Also got a size 6 orslow 107 ivy fit jean, absolutely beautiful denim and I'm gutted they're too big for me. They would be better off for someone wearing a size 38-40. This is an extremely rare size of orslow jeans and I am willing to part with them for $150 (retail for about $300). I've worn them once, and washed them. The denim is absolutely gorgeous, slubby as hell, and natural indigo. These need a good home.

Last edited:

NateReady

Reaction score
I'm looking for wool fisherman pants from FW15, but beyond that wool pieces in general. I'm a large in jackets and roughly a 32 in pants. Let me know what you have.

go_greengo

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a new with tags never worn out SS 16 BDU Pants in broken grey chambray. It is a slim fit with cargo pockets and has draw strings on the waist and leg opening for cinching. It is a size small. I say the waist is somewhere between a 31-32 inches. It is a little too slim for my taste and think would be better if I went for a looser fit. I should've gotten a medium. Original price from nepenthes is $336. I am offering them for $200 with shipping & postal insurance. Shipping from NYC. Open to other offers.

This site has pics of the bdu. http://www.garmentory.com/sale/engineered-garments/mens-pants/67710-bdu-pant-grey-broken-chambray

Please contact me if you would like pics or have any questions/offers. Thank you!

EDIT: The BDU Pants has been sold and found a good home in Australia. That was quick and sufficient! I will definitely keep an eye on this thread for future buying, trading, and/or selling

Last edited:

MangoHiChew

Reaction score
Hey guys, by some miracle there wouldn't be anyone looking to sell a pair of the 13 oz Grey Flannel BDU pants from, I think, F/W '15 in a size S?

Shingles

Reaction score
Selling or trading EG FW14 Over Parka - Charcoal 24oz Wool Herringbone in size S. But this fits like M as these run big. Great condition, not worn much. Want to buy a black moleskin Bedford size M.

Last edited:

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
I've got a FW15 CPO in brown homespun, size XL, in very good condition. I've always thought it was a little big for me. Would like to trade for a size Large, but I would also consider selling, since I really like the new Tanner goods CPO. MSG me if you're interested. This is an awesome piece, and the homespun wool is unreal (have an expedition jacket in the same material from the same year).

rusticchasm

Reaction score
Black cinch pants, 8.5oz (?) twill from FW15, size 30
Brand new, never worn, no tags

I just don't seem to ever want to wear black pants...

Ask $165 shipped
Orig: $250

CJAM

Reaction score
Selling these guys.
See more on my Grailed acc. including Orslow and Post Overalls.

Popover long BD shirt – Sz. M (8/10) $100

Navy Nyco Reversed Sateen Fatigue Pant – Sz. 32 (8/10) $100

10oz Bull Denim Type 6 Jean - Black – Sz. 32 (8/10) $80

Dark Navy 13oz Wool Flannel Willy Post Pant – Sz. 32 (8/10) $180

CrowShit

Reaction score
Selling these guys.
See more on my Grailed acc. including Orslow and Post Overalls.

Popover long BD shirt – Sz. M (8/10) $100

Navy Nyco Reversed Sateen Fatigue Pant – Sz. 32 (8/10) $100

10oz Bull Denim Type 6 Jean - Black – Sz. 32 (8/10) $80

Dark Navy 13oz Wool Flannel Willy Post Pant – Sz. 32 (8/10) $180

Did the type 6's sell already?

mountainjoo

Reaction score
I've got a small olive moleskin bedford from FW15 that I'm looking to sell or trade (looking for something in grey). It has been worn twice and is as new. Same one pictured here:

993e0ba8c8a08a4f3c533ce5269e56c2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads