• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

Lendo

Reaction score
Looking for an AW 2014 Chambray workshirt in Medium, or any other season in the same hevier weight chambray.

image.jpg

Gantenbein

Reaction score
Will probably have to sell this:
EG X Golden Bear Explorer Jacket Goat Leather
Size 42, NWT
Could be FW11 but I couldn`t find out exactly.
I think the retail price was around 1300€/1600USD but again I can't find anything online that confirms.
I am not certain what I should ask as a price- I am also open for trades and/or offers:
My Grail would be a EG X Golden Bear Bedford (Size L) or Varsity Jacket (M).
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_4799.JPG

wsumarine

Reaction score
I'm a little embarrassed to post this one, but it is what it is. I have for sale:

SS17 - HCT Navy Andover size M
SS17 - HCT Olive Baker size M

Both are new, never worn, in perfect condition with 1 caveat. Despite functional cuffs, I stupidly succumbed to the temptation to lengthen the sleeves (approx .75 inch each).

Well it looked stupid of course, all that extra cuff and the buttons too far away from the edge, so I continued down the rabbit hole and added a 5th button to each sleeve -- which doesn't exactly look great.

The new button is non-functional. So, it can easily be removed and a tailor could shorten the sleeves to their original length.

That being said, I know its a risk so I'm offering them at $175 a piece (Navy Andover retail is 408, Olive Baker 385).

Pictures upon request. Contact me with questions. Thanks.

I learned a couple things. Don't try to lengthen sleeves on functional cuffs. Don't let your tailor talk you into lengthening sleeves on functional cuffs. Don't let your tailor talk you into adding a fifth button on sleeves that should have never been lengthend. I need a different tailor.

Baker is no longer for sale. Andover is still available. Thanks!

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doing a little closet cleaning:

Madras Baker (L)
s-l1600 (2).jpg
Seersucker Landsdown (L)
s-l1600 (1).jpg
Gray Chambray Band Collar (M)
2017-05-14_11-50-54_074.jpeg
Blue OCBD (L)
2017-05-14_11-49-53_609.jpeg

Still have the Khaki fatigues in 36 that I bought from Timpoblete that I am willing to pass on at the same great deal he gave me.

Lendo

Reaction score
FW13 Long Beach Pants size Med (32-34) - $ 110
92051E81953F4982B99958297504F38C.jpg
These were hemmed, the tailor re-attached the original hem with drawstring holes. 27.5" inseam

Looking for:
  • Baker jacket in Navy or Herringbone Size Med or Large (21" ish chest)
  • Olive Reverse Sateen Fatigues 32-34"

Last edited:

stevenkmason

Reaction score
I have a pair of Type 6 pants in brown corduroy from FW14 in size 36. These are in excellent condition, the wales are plush and standing. There is a small repair on the thigh from the previous owner that just adds to the EG wabi-sabi aesthetic. I bought these as part of a suit and they don't fit so I'll let them go cheap. $80 shipped for anyone on here.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

wsumarine

Reaction score
I'm learning my EG sized the hard way this year.

I have a NWOT pair of SS17 HCT Olive cinch pants, size 32. I've only worn them around the house one time to see if they'd fit. Unfortunately, I bought them on sale, so they are non-returnable.

I still have the SS17 HCT Olive Baker, size M, I posted about a few weeks ago, then removed when I thought I might keep it (scroll back for the details - sleeves need slight alteration).

So, long story short, I have a ss17 Olive HCT Baker suit! Retail would be a little over $600 USD. PM me with reasonable offers.

johnH1234

Reaction score
So I got locked out of my old account somehow, but I can provide the old user name and ebay/grailed references if you wish to validate my new profile.

Looking to trade a pair of khaki fatigue shorts in a size M. I can provide more photos if you ask.

Would be interested in plain khaki shorts in a L/36 or workshirts in L. I'd also sell them for like $80 USD shipped if you prefer that.

IMG_0008.PNG

Reaction score
I recently picked up this 100% wool EG jacket in large, but it is too big for me. The measurements of this jacket are:

18 s2s
21 p2p
29 length
28 arm

This jacket is too long in the arm, puckers at the shoulder, and a bit too loose in the chest.

I have no idea which style/year this jacket is. If you know, I'd be very interested to hear. Maybe a blazer in wool jersey?

I took pictures of the jacket being measured and can share them on request. I wasn't sure if it was ok to post so many pictures or not.

I'm looking to trade this for a similar EG jacket that fits me (I'm 6 ft, 177 lbs w/ 39.5 chest. I typically wear a 40R suit and a 34 waist trousers). I have an olive Bedford (in large, but the fit seems fine?) so I don't want another jacket in that color, but I'm open to Navy, Khaki, or Grey. Although I would prefer a jacket for jacket trade, I am willing to consider trades for EG pants or shirts (basic colors) that could be worn in a business casual environment.

I realize that I'm a new poster so I will play by your rules if you are an established trader.

20170526_143439.jpg

20170526_143510.jpg

20170526_143535.jpg

20170526_143609.jpg

20170526_143648.jpg

20170526_143707.jpg

20170526_143738.jpg

Last edited:

ultronwar

Reaction score
For sale / trade the FW 2015 EG Shawl Collar Knit Grey Cable Jacket in a Medium I believe. This is BNWT and was a gift for my brother that was never given! So it is just sitting here. Pics uploaded show its look but basically this one : http://www.peggsandson.com/shawl-collar-knit-grey-cable

For trades I am an XL which I know makes things awkward but yeah.. XL on top and 34 - 36 inch on bottoms.

Would love some balloon pants (M/L) or my grail which would be the Floral Jacquard Reversible Coat in an XL

Cheers!

shawl_collar_knit_-_grey_cable_6_.jpg

shawl_collar_knit_-_grey_cable_1_.jpg

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very interested in cotton Bedfords in XL

eternaldrake

Reaction score
this is a hail mary but why not. I'm on the lookout for a pair of the Bike Pants from FW10, sz ~30-31. i got the jacket off of y!jp ages ago but could never find the pants to match

fw1014[1].jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads