• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread (Part II - The Search for Jawnz)

blackcheer

Reaction score
Got for you what's maybe a silly question:

The sizes listed on at that site are "UK". I'm guessing they're the same as "US"? If I get a "UK L", I'd receive a "US L"?

Thanks, appreciate your help with this

Hip have the hoodie left in most sizes at 50% off. Just ordered the green one myself.

I've got the tab collar black floral in a L but not sure its for sale just yet even though it doesn't fit me these days. Will let you know if I change my mind.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Got for you what's maybe a silly question:

The sizes listed on at that site are "UK". I'm guessing they're the same as "US"? If I get a "UK L", I'd receive a "US L"?

Thanks, appreciate your help with this
Aye, the sizing is the same. Nothing special for the UK market. I just got the green version of that hoodie in from them. If you want measurements, let me know.

patsnat

Reaction score
Could you guys give me an info on this shirt style? What it's called, when it was available, sizing? Many thanks!

Attachments

• egshirt.jpg
    egshirt.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 109

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@withbluejeans DM'd ;)

This is one I picked up for myself that didn't quite work out. I was hoping to replace my khaki FW11 parka in a size L that no longer fit me with this XL but it turns out even the XL's back then were quite slim. I wear a L in their recent oversized stuff for some context. It's new with tags. Tweed lined. Every pocket you could ever need and then some. There are more pictures on the site that shall not be named. Just looking to pass it on for what I bought for plus shipping which I thought was a pretty good deal considering it's new. $275 plus shipping ($14.5 for anywhere in the US).
s-l1600.jpeg

Chest: 23.5"
Sleeve from center of back: 36"
Length: 31"

Open to trades for other EG outerwear. L or XL depending on the season and garment.

Pums

Reaction score
Adding some stuff…

Would sell or trade the following (trade only for the vest).

I’m looking for a summer ripstop Bedford (lighter olive preferred); lighter-colored jackets in general; khaki or olive vests that button; cordlane pants; Post Imperial collab stuff; glen plaid shorts; Hula girl shirt; other stuff I’m forgetting…

View attachment 1798988
MEDIUM (but boxy) Navy Micro-Ripstop MC Shirt Jacket

Medium, ultra-light and summery, cool game pocket, detachable hood

View attachment 1798987

chest — 24” pit to pit
length — 28” from bottom of collar/collar seam
Shoulders — apprx 19”

View attachment 1798989

LARGE gray cool-patterned summer Loiter jacket

Fits pretty standard for a Large, I think. DM for measurements.

I’ve got two — both like new/very minimally worn — but one was a Nepenthes sample that has a mended, one inch scuff/amost-tear near the bottom hem. (Sewn over with matching thread). Looking to sell or trade either one, depending.

View attachment 1798992

LARGE (but fits XL) SS ‘21 Glen Plaid Loiter

View attachment 1798993
(I’m so lazy. DM for actual pics, measurements

Worn for a few hours! Way loose for a Large. It’s meant to fit oversized — but would probably look better on someone taller or who usually wears an XL. (I ended up finding the Bedford version, which fits on the regular to smaller side).

View attachment 1799004
MEDIUM Double Cloth Bedford

Great-looking jacket, but too small for me (and probably too thick for my always-hot city). Great shape, minimally-worn.

View attachment 1799008
MEDIUM Navy Upland/Game Pocket vest

Would like to trade this one for another button-up vest in a bigger size or different color. Actual vest is a thick navy cotton (not HCT or ripstop). DM for pics, measurements…

(Only tried on)

Is the olive bedford still available?

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the olive bedford still available?

The kind of clay green (but “olive”), double cloth Bedford has found a new home.

17399DF0-B139-4C8E-96D4-508042895A0C.jpeg

BEDC3112-263F-4E07-A8CE-76F714DB8F31.jpeg

This olive whipcord Bedford (whoo-pshh!) is still up for grabs… (20.75” chest; 28” length)

B199CA7C-44AE-4CF3-9A20-04D60CE80AB9.jpeg

As is this Medium, hooded, navy micro-ripstop MC shirt jacket (24” chest; 28” length)

…as well as an unused Hawaiian java cloth/seersucker bucket hat!

All other items have been traded or sold. (Again, I really wish you could still edit posts :( )

Buy or trade… Stop the eeeendless Grailed tire-kicking!

Looking for a non-tall bucket hat; khaki upland vest; Bedfords and Loiters in roomy Mediums, all colors!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
32F00877-E319-431C-A058-C8B5C2FEB7A3.jpeg

Alright, one more long shot. Just got this one from a super-cool dude on Grailed, knowing I’d have to drop ~10 lbs.

Anyone would like to trade (maaaybe purchase) their Large for this Medium, get at me. (Otherwise, I’ll have to wait til spring break :( )

The plan is to rock it like Lost Boys’ Corey Haim:

626368DE-4E21-48D9-911B-2CABE4B0182B.jpeg

withbluejeans

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to catch and release this beautiful java cloth olive loiter in a size S from as it fits a bit too cropped for my liking. Would love to trade this for an M, but open to sell. Not looking to make a profit, so I can do what I paid - $150.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpeg
    s-l500.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 80

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads