• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiniGirl

Reaction score
I honestly can't believe what you guys find! It's ludicrous, I tell's ya! Lol. Seriously though, I'm mad jelly.

These are from a week of thrifting.... All are available!

This weird ass Skeet blazer.... With working cuffs! Size XL, 100% Cotton.

Pretty soft cotton!

SMALL GUYS WANTED! A more recent Isaia. Colors are actually purple and white.

Nuff said.

Someone say they liked patchwork shirts?! Then here ya go!

Polo Corn made, 100% flax. Waist: 33", Inseam: 19.5"

Cj52racers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not that this is a surprise to anyone, but @Nataku is the best! Some piloti driving low tops headed my way

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone recognize this nail pattern? On a pair of shell cordovan shoes on the bay and no name is visible or listed

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for my order since November
mad.gif

Yeah, their customized jeans are soooooooooooooooo lagging. The only reason I pulled the trigger is because these are already made. Getting mine tomorrow!

Last edited:

barrelntrigger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dafaq?!

0.jpg

OliT

Reaction score
Been super busy moving across the country, so just about 4 000 posts to catch up on. I guess that's for a rainy day.
Anyways, this just surfaced on a local buy and sell (crossposting from the leather jackets thread).

Seller is flying it as part of a six original group of jackets made for Mötley Crüe late 80's. This was supposedly the designers jacket, so not worn by one of the crüe.
I think it's somewhat cool, but have asked the seller for more details about the jacket. Anyone recognize the logo? It's not crazy expensive, but $400 or so.

I could find one on Worthpoint, went for 1 800. That one was however worn by Nikkis wife and signed by him, so hardly a good indicator. I'm thinking more for coolness and wear.

Update: Found this. So probably not anything great in terms of quality. http://www.bidami.com/Auctions/AuctionItem?AuctionId=75962&t&p=0

Last edited:

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wife's Masters grad thrift fit:

SC- Boglioli - consignment
Shirt - BB ESF - Ethrift
Tie - BB - true thrift
Belt - Epaulet - thrift funded
Trousers - FSC - true thrift
Shoes - C&J Marlows - woefully underpriced consignment.

Last edited:

Nobleprofessor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Some of my better finds lately: And my personal fave - custom Brooks Brothers tartan plaid, shawl collar tux jacket
HOLY ****! Did you hear angels singing when you saw this? Amazing! Great find.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
i went out on a thrift run, hoping to find a suit for @GM-H . no luck where i went, but here is how it went down...
in a big chain store..
Thrift gods said "Look up! Hawaiian shirts!!" i was not disappointed. ($40-$50 each , but admit it, these are the sickness)

ooooohhhh golf clubs...

must learn how to play..... "Thrift gods, be serious". *hears whisper.. "ok then".....

Aaaaawwwwww Yissssssss..... J's. size 9. can proxy. (with new white laces).

Max 95's. size 8. wearable. and a nice colorway.
I say MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an invisible hand gestures for me to follow....
i hear this,

plus this,

= "DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA................................................"
tongue.gif

was tempted.

moving on....

Douchebag & Genes.

Fresh DA's. Indigo as ****. size 33. can proxy.

Most expensive item i saw today, a "Gil Elvgren" Georgia peach, by Buzz Ricksons. NWT. $300 cheaper than retail here. which is cheaper than in the 'States, so that's cheap. size 36.

Gotta look at the watches, this one is from a lesser known maker. still looks the bidniss. and of course works like a japanese watch should. -At a droolworthy price.
Next stop, a smaller shop.

What's this???? A Sparco seat????, on a frame? What's this logo????

an official SparcoXGran Tourismo Playstation racing seat. *smugface* somebody's gonna dig this. if i don't get it first..........
fight[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Yes, i kopped something, i usually do. and it's usually something to wear. so today it was this:

Long sleeved shirt. light, and see through. ready for summer. - trying it on... for a @Takai style pic.

Blue Blue L/S shirt.
Number(N)ineX Disney Tee
Ironheart 21oz selvedge Jeans
*all thrifted.
a good day out. #beer time.

Last edited:

FlorianQC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dat Sega Saturn tho...
drool.gif
brings back a metric ton of memories ^^

Any way you can find this kind of tee is US XL/XXL?
satisfied.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads