• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanejosephxxx

Reaction score
A thing right?

sn0wman

Reaction score
What is the biggest pair of shoes you ever bought?

Just picked up a size 22 EEE double monkstrap set of crocodiles... They are almost as big as a croc. I stuffed a pair of pants into one shoe to act as a shoe tree for this photo. Looks like a nice brand - unfamiliar with them.

richnet12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clue to pick up Pantherella socks at Marshalls. We found a nice Marshalls out of town. Picked up a beautiful Allen Solly 2 Ply Cashmere sweater there as well.

GMMcL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What is the biggest pair of shoes you ever bought? Just picked up a size 22 EEE double monkstrap set of crocodiles... They are almost as big as a croc. I stuffed a pair of pants into one shoe to act as a shoe tree for this photo. Looks like a nice brand - unfamiliar with them.
WHAAA?

borbor

Reaction score
What is the biggest pair of shoes you ever bought?

Just picked up a size 22 EEE double monkstrap set of crocodiles... They are almost as big as a croc. I stuffed a pair of pants into one shoe to act as a shoe tree for this photo. Looks like a nice brand - unfamiliar with them.

wonder what it measures on the tape lol

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happiness is buying a book for 81 cents with a cover price of 50 cents... The book was printed 50 years ago this month.

ATLjon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bringing the style back to styleforum ... and scarring my child for life in the process.

Who wore it better?

Getting a new job, which is in PEACHTREE CITY (Atlanta folks know what's up), actually means I have to work in an office instead of working from home, spending "work" time thrifting. So I will have no finds for the foreseeable.

Takai

Reaction score
So I drove in to atlanta today, stopped at a couple marshalls on the way in and was like "Meh, we have this stuff at home" Then I got into the city, and hit two short stops and found some ridiculous **** I've never seen before. Pics to come after food.

Edgar Pomelroy
Aster and Black
Adrian Jules
Valentino

ReubenR

Reaction score
Major shout-out and thanks to @double00 for proxying a fantastic blackwatch sport that fits me perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads