• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap you’re still alive! I’ve been seeing a lot of Isaia 7 folds at those stores too

I'm no longer thrifting since we relocated - but there is a great TJ Maxx near us and I swing in every once in a while. In any event, I was already downsizing my thrifting business before we moved, so it wasn't a huge loss financially. I definitely miss it, though.

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello again, I originally posted this here, but thought it might be more appropriate in the eBay thread, but since I don't think that thread gets as much traction, I'm reposting it here. I'm looking to dump all the contents of my store in one quick sale at a nice price. Hit me up if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out. Here's a listing of mine, check out all the other items I've got for sale and let me know. Cheers!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Surf’s up, dudes! I picked this Reyn Spooner shirt back in the Fall, but it’s finally warm enough to wear it.

F6E6AB68-1C26-493B-AE5B-694BD9F6D353.jpeg

PGRoadhouse

Reaction score
An interstitial post with some unposted leftovers and a couple of requests for the community -

Eskander: always found in the XL+ mens shirts section. Always.

These lagenlook linen pieces always do well, fast.

Couple recent Zegnas and a pop on Logsdail.

Seriously nice AG spread collar flannel. Really wish the arms were shorter on this guy.

Took a trip to NYC recently and struck out pretty hard at the thrifts, but got one over on Buff Ex:

The Platonic button down ideal, I guess - although I still prefer the collar on vintage BB.

Finally a pair of miusa NBs, my size in perfect condition.

Rest assured they look a lot worse (better?) after a few months steady wear.

First query: can I get a legit check on this Chanel scarf?

Real big, real silk, and real handrolled edges, but no tag and I couldn't find a match online.

Second query - and let me stress that I don't want to come across as a humorless scold but I feel compelled to at least ask - is there anything that can be done about the thread tags?
They were funny as a one off joke but I think that to newcomers and those not in on the joke they scan as juvenile and off putting and reflect poorly on what is otherwise an amazing community.
Perhaps some mod action can be taken to remove the more, uh, questionable tags?

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello again, I originally posted this here, but thought it might be more appropriate in the eBay thread, but since I don't think that thread gets as much traction, I'm reposting it here. I'm looking to dump all the contents of my store in one quick sale at a nice price. Hit me up if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out. Here's a listing of mine, check out all the other items I've got for sale and let me know. Cheers!

Wait what happened?

goatamous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tree Fiddy

foreal though, g'luck with moving it. Is the Azzedine part of your dump as well?

Zime

Reaction score
One stop with about an hour of browsing today. Couldn’t stay too long because it’s about 105 where I’m at.

Some tame GBV
D303FDEA-EC3D-4356-AF85-9FC36CF4D1C2.jpeg

Some less tame GBV (one of my favorite bands. A shirt that I put in a frame that’s way too small)
FB3E22C0-7882-4144-A22E-45835814A6CC.jpeg

Some Ralph, plus Brioni.
2516C6AE-430C-4729-8811-26418DA2EEAC.jpeg

Tie fodder (recent EZ + Chopard)
A6215175-7226-49EA-A948-A2E5BCF9209A.jpeg

And finally, a couple of my favorite Belgian Boyz. Was just thinking yesterday that I’ve never popped on MMM or Cuci. Well double pop on MMM today, so Cuci tomorrow ???
3C814EE6-51A5-4079-B164-B44430370A29.jpeg

Also left a Bizzochi shirt and some Jil Sander pants because I didn't want to work on the stains.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads