• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recognize those GW tags... nice man
Uh oh, I was out of town visiting family and there was a GW a few miles down the road so I had no choice and stopped lol Got a finnamore shirt also and a minty pair of adidas pureboost raw in my size. The ***** up with the boutique pricing in that area? ***** out of control

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a Louis Vuitton Damier belt on the bay for $5 a while back, strap was beyond saving, found a vintage coach American Alligator belt with a ****** buckle so I swapped them out. One of my favorite belts now
A79B59E0-6982-4F37-880B-4939BA6133BE.jpeg

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

okay i wanted to adress this,apparently if you a number is checked too many times it starts to question the authenticity of an item.
thats why they want you to create a seal of approval now to post with your online listings rather then listing the CLG number in online selling platforms because it ***** with their algorithm.
which it kinda makes sense,although im not sure what that magic number that triggers this is.
below are two links that i found rather quickly confirming this.
ive said it before ill say it again,if this thing is fake I'll eat my hat as the saying goes because the details and quality are top notch.

http://www.fortheloveofluxury.net/2016/07/my-experience-using-certilogo.html

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

******* hell that Purp.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
okay i wanted to adress this,apparently if you a number is checked too many times it starts to question the authenticity of an item.
thats why they want you to create a seal of approval now to post with your online listings rather then listing the CLG number in online selling platforms because it ***** with their algorithm.
which it kinda makes sense,although im not sure what that magic number that triggers this is.
below are two links that i found rather quickly confirming this.
ive said it before ill say it again,if this thing is fake I'll eat my hat as the saying goes because the details and quality are top notch.

http://www.fortheloveofluxury.net/2016/07/my-experience-using-certilogo.html

Either way, it's a damn nice Jacket. :drool:

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@txwoodworker I think I have the same console in storage.
Would love to see what gutting you did.
Gutted completely. Pulled out the components, cut out the support structure, pulled the grilles so I could cut out the wood behind, then put them back. Put my components inside, set my speakers behind the grilles and installed an RF repeater to control everything.

20181122_150600.jpg
There's a lot of room once this is gone.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No conniption over the guy who first time walking into a thrift popped Kiton?

I let that slide because no evidence.

ORLThrifter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Purplelabel

In London. Kensington area. Stopped by a charity shop. John Smedley cardigan, PRL suit and a RLPL suit. Left them all as I didn’t feel like carrying them around with me. Surprisingly decent prices.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Purplelabel

In London. Kensington area. Stopped by a charity shop. John Smedley cardigan, PRL suit and a RLPL suit. Left them all as I didn’t feel like carrying them around with me. Surprisingly decent prices.

You’re just a damn tease.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads