• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

freakersea

Reaction score
Slim pickings post Christmas
IMG_3262.jpeg

IMG_3263.jpeg

MilesMD2

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here but this is definitely my favorite thread to follow on Styleforum. I love seeing the different labels and finding out about things I didn't even know I wanted. I thrift mostly for personal use and for the family, but if I run across something obvious I can make a buck on I will pick it up. A couple recent finds:

This one was slightly large for me at 42R but couldn't pass up at even lower than usual thrift prices:
Canali 1.jpg
Canali 2.jpg

Pop on Golden Goose for the kid.
GG.jpg

I've been looking for a good carry-ons for a while and finally found these in three consecutive stops for under $30 total. Lots of patina on the Hartmann, and some scratches on the Tumi but otherwise great condition. Back is Briggs and Riley:
Luggage.jpg

Finally, does anyone recognize this logo? It's a short sleeve button down that fits great with what looks like hand stitching on the collar and canvas lining on both sides between the buttons and holes.
PXL_20231219_212900508.jpg
PXL_20231219_212840894.jpg
PXL_20231219_213011953.jpg

Happy New Year to everyone!

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, first post here but this is definitely my favorite thread to follow on Styleforum. I love seeing the different labels and finding out about things I didn't even know I wanted. I thrift mostly for personal use and for the family, but if I run across something obvious I can make a buck on I will pick it up. A couple recent finds:

This one was slightly large for me at 42R but couldn't pass up at even lower than usual thrift prices:
View attachment 2100507 View attachment 2100509

View attachment 2100511

I've been looking for a good carry-ons for a while and finally found these in three consecutive stops for under $30 total. Lots of patina on the Hartmann, and some scratches on the Tumi but otherwise great condition. Back is Briggs and Riley:
View attachment 2100513

Finally, does anyone recognize this logo? It's a short sleeve button down that fits great with what looks like hand stitching on the collar and canvas lining on both sides between the buttons and holes.
View attachment 2100517 View attachment 2100519 View attachment 2100521

Beautiful cloth on that canali. If it not too big you could get alterations done on it.

Last edited:

eazye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pile from the last two days I still need to go through.
IMG_3904.jpeg

But I wanted to share this one. Hard to tell from the pics but it’s a full olive green suit in my size. Never had a green suit before but I’ve always wanted one and the thing fits like a glove. $15 out the door.
IMG_3909.jpeg
IMG_3908.jpeg

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pile from the last two days I still need to go through.
View attachment 2100613
But I wanted to share this one. Hard to tell from the pics but it’s a full olive green suit in my size. Never had a green suit before but I’ve always wanted one and the thing fits like a glove. $15 out the door.
View attachment 2100615 View attachment 2100617
Awesome kop! Lean into that olive man it is a good look. I would totally rock it.

Cross post from HOF. Almost full thrift fit today. Shirt and belt were not thrifted.
IMG_3012.jpeg IMG_3013.jpeg IMG_3014.jpeg IMG_3015.jpeg

Last edited:

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 2100517

Could be Truzzi but the button stitching looks poor quality

mistermidwester

Reaction score
Huge WTF find for me just now. Brushed an overcoat that passed the touch test, then looked in the neck and saw a made in China tag. Looked inside the left breast and saw this tag.

IMG_6155.jpeg

Fabric felt way too nice for this brand so I looked inside the other side and…

IMG_6156.jpeg

Happy New Year to all of you. I’ve been a part of this board / thread for <> 15 years now and it’s one of my favorite communities on the internet. May you all have many fruitful finds in 2024

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this??

IMG_6242.jpeg
IMG_6243.jpeg

tonylamerCJC

Reaction score
I was on my way to get groceries and thought "There's no point stopping at the thrift store. No one's donated anything over Christmas. It'll be a waste of time."

Hans Wegner 'President' sideboard/credenza. The most valuable piece I've ever found:

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

PGRoadhouse

Reaction score
Proper shots:
IMG_5993.jpeg

for sure the most recent hermes i’ve come across, more solidly built than the older examples and a bit less whimsy. I’m curious if the cassette indicates anything in particular or if it’s just a nice touch.
IMG_5994.jpeg

some classics, H&K might be a keeper and the middle polo is a wonderful wool madder.
IMG_5995.jpeg

a bit older but i tend to pick up vintage designer ties if the print and condition are good.
IMG_5996.jpeg

2x Rubinacci and a heckuva nice isaia wool/silk 7 fold
IMG_5997.jpeg

might as well post my leftover accessories before the year wraps -
IMG_5424.jpeg

my last clutch of quality ties, a buck a piece from a local church thrift. Funnily enough, after a closer inspection i think only the middle hermes is legit! the kitties are certainly real.
IMG_5425.jpeg

two more notable los-
IMG_5776.jpeg

a three pieces of ltd trafalgars-
IMG_5364.jpeg

had a good winter gloves (n/a) day, plus a reversible smart wool beanie and a silk/cash rolex scarf.
IMG_5999.jpeg

embossed croc and real lizard bally, pop on ghurka
IMG_5571.jpeg

the bigger thrifts tend to have gold/silver detectors so much of the good jewelry never hits the floor but i’ve had some luck with coral, turquoise and jade stuff in the native american vein
IMG_5573.jpeg

and a wide angle shot of the teased beav-
IMG_5569.jpeg

found a great queen size Ralph blanket in tweedy lambswool not long after-
IMG_5570.jpeg

i think i’ve got enough recent pickups to justify another post before years end

Attachments

• IMG_5778.jpeg
    IMG_5778.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5777.jpeg
    IMG_5777.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 10

WoolyLamb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Proper shots:
View attachment 2100727
for sure the most recent hermes i’ve come across, more solidly built than the older examples and a bit less whimsy. I’m curious if the cassette indicates anything in particular or if it’s just a nice touch.
View attachment 2100729
some classics, H&K might be a keeper and the middle polo is a wonderful wool madder.
View attachment 2100731
a bit older but i tend to pick up vintage designer ties if the print and condition are good.
View attachment 2100733
2x Rubinacci and a heckuva nice isaia wool/silk 7 fold
View attachment 2100735
might as well post my leftover accessories before the year wraps -
View attachment 2100753
my last clutch of quality ties, a buck a piece from a local church thrift. Funnily enough, after a closer inspection i think only the middle hermes is legit! the kitties are certainly real.
View attachment 2100755
two more notable los-
View attachment 2100739
a three pieces of ltd trafalgars-
View attachment 2100757
had a good winter gloves (n/a) day, plus a reversible smart wool beanie and a silk/cash rolex scarf.
View attachment 2100737
embossed croc and real lizard bally, pop on ghurka
View attachment 2100751
the bigger thrifts tend to have gold/silver detectors so much of the good jewelry never hits the floor but i’ve had some luck with coral, turquoise and jade stuff in the native american vein
View attachment 2100749
and a wide angle shot of the teased beav-
View attachment 2100745
found a great queen size Ralph blanket in tweedy lambswool not long after-
View attachment 2100747
i think i’ve got enough recent pickups to justify another post before years end
That green stripe zegna 🥰

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last thrift of 2023 but I will take it. Or rather, my wife will...
IMG_20231230_163236.jpg
IMG_20231230_163243.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members