• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Juntao90

Reaction score
Thats the good LRL.

I did not think the words good and LRL could be used in the same sentence. Department store diffusion line that is all made in China. At the same time…anything Ralph that is Aztec, Navajo, you buy. This is LRL but has all the tells of a RRL piece.

I think it also surprised me when I saw people in here post about a following of “Denim & Supply”.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura pretty sure. The tags are the same as my old pair I had I can’t see why a fake would have the many labels, branded buttons and care instructions as a real pair does.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@impuntura pretty sure. The tags are the same as my old pair I had I can’t see why a fake would have the many labels, branded buttons and care instructions as a real pair does.
...to make them look real.lol.
I've seen many fakes that have many lables branded buttons, care etc.
I'm.not saying they are fakes but something seems off about them like the poster said something seems off despite the good signs.
That size tag looks funny to me.
And a few other things,I don't know just a gut instinct (although it's been wrong before)

jplicks

Reaction score

...to make them look real.lol.
I've seen many fakes that have many lables branded buttons, care etc.
I'm.not saying they are fakes but something seems off about them like the poster said something seems off despite the good signs.
That size tag looks funny to me.
And a few other things,I don't know just a gut instinct (although it's been wrong before)

The things that give me pause are that the "30" on the size tag seems a lot closer to the bottom of the tag than on most comps I can find, and this tag just looks a little off in general (stitching looks kind of jank, text is off-center):

d1ddc371-2104-4dd4-9926-b9fb01d4f489_1_105_c-jpeg.2083611

Everything else looks very close though, even down to like the stitching pattern on the letters.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The things that give me pause are that the "30" on the size tag seems a lot closer to the bottom of the tag than on most comps I can find, and this tag just looks a little off in general (stitching looks kind of jank, text is off-center):

d1ddc371-2104-4dd4-9926-b9fb01d4f489_1_105_c-jpeg.2083611

Everything else looks very close though, even down to like the stitching pattern on the letters.

Exactly the same as my old pair. Would be good to know though!

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_6390__92023.1616857861.JPG

^
this pair has janky button hole stitching but thats what you get from thrashing a pair of jeans. Look at the amount of wear the ones posted here have. There's no way the stitching wouldn't come loose after this hardship.

b3c8003b-e789-4674-9647-142b2d709480_1_102_o-jpeg.2083609

I vote real still.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads