• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belvedere is awesome! A local private liquor store liquidated their Stoli and Smirnoff inventory as part of their efforts to get rid of Russian brands. I didn't have the heart to tell them that neither are bottled in Russia.

There is a regular version but i tried this when one in Poland in October .
O...M...G

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought the Chopin over there because the maniacs drink the stuff below .
NEAT ,I **** you not.
I grew up on this stuff and it still fux me up .but of you chill it (in the freezer not the fridge ) for three days it is really really good.
Two shots max though be warned (over there they have a saying that you need the second shot for the second leg or you will walk in circles and never make it home )
My grandfather used to make it at home and i swear it was even stronger ,he would chill it to where it was almost gelatinous.ah memories .
Screenshot_2022-03-10-00-52-23-712.jpg

HansderHund

Distinguished Member
Staff member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
My wife was due this month and I made arrangements for everything for the week before and week after the due date and felt pretty confident. So as my eyes drooped asleep in bed last week and my wife said "don't go to sleep," my my actual words were "****, are you kidding me?!"

Of course, none of the arrangements were available a couple of weeks early and, bonus, our Kindergarten was closed due to most staff being out with Covid. Managed through a week though and I was happy to get my wife and new baby home yesterday.

Mother and baby are doing well, siblings are very excited and the father is painfully aware that he now has 4 kids, 3 of whom have birthdays one week apart.

Meet Elisio (insert thrifted-baby joke):

IMG_4097.jpg

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats…and you know what they say about best laid plans

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wife was due this month and I made arrangements for everything for the week before and week after the due date and felt pretty confident. So as my eyes drooped asleep in bed last week and my wife said "don't go to sleep," my my actual words were "****, are you kidding me?!"

Of course, none of the arrangements were available a couple of weeks early and, bonus, our Kindergarten was closed due to most staff being out with Covid. Managed through a week though and I was happy to get my wife and new baby home yesterday.

Mother and baby are doing well, siblings are very excited and the father is painfully aware that he now has 4 kids, 3 of whom have birthdays one week apart.

Meet Elisio (insert thrifted-baby joke):

View attachment 1764438
Available?

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats hans.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them