• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Forgot to post these the when I got them the other day, slides in just Under 10% rule, ex-store display set of 4 Brodmann VC2 In wall speakers, 2 not pictured because they're heavy and I was tired. One has minor damage to the cone, other 3 are mint. View attachment 1527514

damage on left? just the dust cap—not a huge deal. if you’re really really really careful you can probably pull it back out. there’s guides online of various methods.

Tweets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damage on left? just the dust cap—not a huge deal. if you’re really really really careful you can probably pull it back out. there’s guides online of various methods.

Yeah I was going to research best way to pop it back out, its not torn or anything.

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little bit of super glue on end of q-tip, let dry, gently pull and then carefully remove q-tip. Lots of other ways too. YouTube has videos demonstrating.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else receive their stimulus payment?

stimulus1.jpg

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Just checked my Santa messages.
My Box is perhaps on a boat. As is the one i sent.

Huzzah! The slowest Thriftmas ever. :lol::lurk:

It does however provide something to look forward to in this new dawn of optimism.
After all, the most wretched year in a generation is behind us. May we look forward to compulsory vaccinations, Sunshine, And the arrival of mail.
And in 2021? I will try on a new jacket.

SomethingsFishy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post these the when I got them the other day, slides in just Under 10% rule, ex-store display set of 4 Brodmann VC2 In wall speakers, 2 not pictured because they're heavy and I was tired. One has minor damage to the cone, other 3 are mint. View attachment 1527514

Well that just fuckin' happened.

Happy new year, crew. We survived.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Its been a loooooong time (sorry) since I've posted finds but I have (thank god) been busier than ever. Decided to carve some time in the new year to both do a proper day of thrifting and actually post something. So heres a cart full of Belgian shoes, Stubbs and Wootton, Stuart Weitzman,and Ferragamo. 35 pairs with about half unworn. Was also nice running into @bpk1 at another stop today!

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.14.44 PM.png

FWIW I do well with Belgian shoes :hide:

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.19.11 PM.png

Jackstraw001

Reaction score
Its been a loooooong time (sorry) since I've posted finds but I have (thank god) been busier than ever. Decided to carve some time in the new year to both do a proper day of thrifting and actually post something. So heres a cart full of Belgian shoes, Stubbs and Wootton, Stuart Weitzman,and Ferragamo. 35 pairs with about half unworn. Was also nice running into @bpk1 at another stop today!

View attachment 1528211

View attachment 1528213

Good to see you back, Spoo! I’m always amazed at what people give away, especially something as unique (and pricey) as a Belgian loafer. David Coggins wrote a couple good entries at The Contender on Belgian loafers. While not my personal style, I certainly appreciate their elegance and wish I could pull off the look.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1528211

View attachment 1528213
Borderline Cheapies nomination for that haul.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads