• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
winter came

recent clothing pick ups -
View attachment 2079089
every winter i seem to find a couple fur coats in decent knick, this one is I believe raccoon, made (rather well) by a local furrier
View attachment 2079091
very, very good old bean shadow plaid mackinaw, unlined & tons of pockets
View attachment 2079133
wish it fit, but its a roomy XLT
View attachment 2079135
these have been popping up on the thread with some regularity it seems
View attachment 2079129
near perfect condition, near perfect time to sell. like some of you i'm holding out for the real deal coyote ruff version for myself
View attachment 2079131
another big coat for a big dude, a bit spendier than I prefer but blue label goosedown @25 is a no brainer
View attachment 2079105
excellent details throughout- great hardware, leather trim.
View attachment 2079107
some pickups for personal wear -
View attachment 2079093
these jersey wool drawstring pants showed up at just the right time, pop!
View attachment 2079095
and while we're on the subject of wool, this will see a ton of wear this winter
View attachment 2079101
Taupe twill with some great tailoring details
View attachment 2079103
I've passed on any number of these recent milsurp field coats, but this one is wonderfully worn in and fits just right -
View attachment 2079109
real patina is inimitable
View attachment 2079111
similarly, I never look twice at the countless dorky poly windshirts from exoffico and like eddie bauer, but this older TNF piece has the juice
View attachment 2079097
maybe its the pale green color, or the supplex nylon (I don't know what it is but I love it!), or the big pockets or the zippers up either side but it is just right.
View attachment 2079099
and can you believe it, POP on GAP, of all things. I never thought the day would come...
View attachment 2079113
just a damn solid shirt, made in the states from midweight cotton in that hard to capture shade of faded off-indigo. Again, patina is king.
View attachment 2079115
and then the opposite end of the spectrum, I almost never cop dress shirts these days but this finamore was just too tasty to pass up. dat coller..
View attachment 2079117
I'll be back at some point with shoes, accessories, and odds and ends. thrift fit-
View attachment 2079127
wild things/ibex puffer/kowtow hat/oakley/flannels that are probably old prl

stay warm out there my friends.
Those Haversack pants look nice! Even though I've finally taken off those covid era pounds I can't break the stretchy pants habit.

jplicks

Reaction score
IMG_6483.jpeg
IMG_6484.jpeg
IMG_6485.jpeg
IMG_6486.jpeg
IMG_6487.jpeg
IMG_6482.jpeg

These are fake right? 98% confident but I’ve been wrong before so wanted to get a second opinion. Tags and stitching seem jank and I can’t find any comps with tags that look like that.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a pretty scarf. A proper team, not like that ****** team that Purp will force his young kid to support.

Punk.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_4898.jpeg
IMG_4900.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
Live. These red wings weee just sitting on the floor no where near the shoes… thanks.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

330CK

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
great ******* day. highlights:

started off finding 10 interior/exterior wall lanterns by a boutique LA lighting atelier. based on how these do at auction and the prices on 1stdibs, I’d imagine they retail at 3 - 5,000 each.
IMG_6666.jpeg

the day sweetened with the most recent (2017) henry pooles I’ve found
IMG_6679.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads