• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
She writes the checks :(

CBDB6BC6-920E-4C19-A9A3-90B0C7BEEAB7.jpeg

I know how you feel...

My wife has been nixing my perfectly reasonable shower curtain ideas all day.

:cloud:

GM-H

Reaction score
Thrifting on the golf side of FL aint nothing like the north east, but a few tings were found and everything was cheap as ****
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG

The glasses are Welsh mfg 12k GF
Image-1.jpg

Last edited:

Centaurus3200

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't research **** on cleaning... Just hit the Raichles with fine steel wool (lightly), horsehair brush and dry paper towels. Suede is super fluffy now (yeah, I said that). Most marks and blemishes are gone.

Are these only worth like $80-$100 with a tail wind? Yeah. Do they make my Wolverine 1000 mile boots look like Target crap? Yup!

I'm gonna rock them with some selvedge around San Francisco and start a new trend, then sell the boots for millions. Lol!

Wife wanted to do some work, so I bailed to hit a few spots. I don't think these were a big deal for the $15 I paid, but I guess they just "spoke to me".

Raichle, made in West Germany... So gotta be 1980s? Barely any tread wear. How do you clean suede?

I figured they were pretty interesting, and I can wear them to Maifest at Oakland nature friends in a few weeks!
View attachment 958526 View attachment 958527

TheODGuy

Reaction score
Wanna see something fucked up? Had this **** in my cart. My wife said I couldnt pull the trigger - I kind of dont blame her, she knew I wouldnt sell it. :( Check my timestamp on the screenshot.
View attachment 959159

You never stood a chance. I had that **** in my cart at 5 seconds and pulled the trigger. Sold out in less than 9 seconds. Bots ate them all up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads