• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicthrifter

Reaction score
What is this called? Not Hunting Pants? Hunting Capris? Lol. I've had the wool pants version before. Is this a home mod? It looks factory, also no buttons internally to hold up suspenders...
IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1509.JPG

IMG_1510.JPG

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@futuremyth

So stoked you love those Aldens! Also reeeeal stoked on that fit (and plz keep the SNS).

@leisurewear

Yup, that's they're F/W polo/rugby.

@JohnAAG

Consistently my favorite poster.

Today was solid (with two items from late last week). All true thrift.
First time ever doing a 2 part post.

Couple of tees.
IMG_5309.JPG
IMG_5311.JPG

60s Boy Scouts and some 80s/90s BSA camp pants for me.
IMG_5303.JPG
IMG_5305.JPG
IMG_5307.JPG

MIUSA Camo: chamois shirt and hoodie
IMG_5313.JPG
IMG_5315.JPG

Found these in the middle of nowhere, leaning toward fake but hey, $4...
IMG_5275.JPG
IMG_5277.JPG
IMG_5283.JPG
IMG_5285.JPG
IMG_5291.JPG

MIUSA Filson for @silverwarebandit 's better half
IMG_5263.JPG

Sick 90s Nike windsuit
IMG_5269.JPG
IMG_5271.JPG
IMG_5273.JPG

Del Toro size 12 (available), Derek Lam titanium. Not sure if thing, but $1.50
IMG_5295.JPG
IMG_5297.JPG
IMG_5299.JPG
IMG_5301.JPG

Part 2 coming soon.

txwoodworker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are both keepers!
Haul of 2017 for me, if you're in the Twin Cities
you should hit Bloomington ARC

5 suits - 2 Kiton pure cashmere, 2 Kiton 14micron, 1 Brioni pure Escorail

$24.95/ea

View attachment 859462

View attachment 859463
Holy ****!!
That thing is amazing.

Wish I had more to add to this, but too much work. Soon...

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jompso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was wondering before Jompso would start losing his **** again lol.
lasted longer then i thought he would so theres that.

Where'd my **** go? I dont think I said anything? Just tried to share to images but the playoff game shots were in the same folder and command clicked them by mistake without preview.......please explain how this means my **** has been lost?

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thrifting with a 3 year old is tough. But we both came away happy. She got this lovely colouring book

As a new granddad, I'm currently lusting after some Lego Duplo. I think it rather find that than Brioni; sad isn't it?

Last edited:

impuntura

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where'd my **** go? I dont think I said anything? Just tried to share to images but the playoff game shots were in the same folder and command clicked them by mistake without preview.......please explain how this means my **** has been lost?

quote:

Wait wait wait, does this mean what? I just continue to never know who the **** you are? I was pretty polite about it, but hey, I ain't blocking you, I can't wait for your hauls big boy. nearly 850 posts and 17 years, and I have no clue who you are still. Glad you publicized it. I guess I know now.....and lucky for me I know your team as well. And holy ****, If I could block them from tv forever I'd do the same. And what happens when Kimbrel opt out comes and you offer him 20 mil a year and our 7 billion allows us to give him Jansen money? for an 8 9 that will destroy everyone? Your leadoff hitter has the most power and speed but you wont move him him up for production to not run yourrselves out of innings. Devers has potential same with Andrew....Hanley is done. Chris Sale throws hard. Championship team up and down....getting handled in the NLDS except going agsint their 5.....they through their 5 starter in the NLDS. That's like playing all the marsupialed kids against the shitteist team in your park league. Have a fun offseason with no trait bad and zero money. And next season...and after.

Block my grails...you should ******* boycott your sox with by far the worst ******* proffessionally assembled team.....and 200 million for your mid relief too, got I love the Sox, never fail to entertain....unless its actually time to watch baseball, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads